Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Stranding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this IP looks awesome. Can't wait for it to hit the shelves.

Comment

Kojima's titles and all his games always have some deep ass meaning.

Death stranding could be his fantasy of what happens when we die, or life and death being inexorably linked or something lol.

All of Kojima's games are worth playing.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-23-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Sometimes kojima's games are long winded and confusing, but if you stick through it, play it to the end, open your mind, he always delivers some kind of heavy intellectual and emotional payload.

He is without a doubt the greatest visionary of video gaming and he's a modern day legendary artist.

I've played and beat all of his games and he is without a doubt a genius. He has one of the most interesting minds in history.

In the trailer they use babies to detect ghosts, so there must be an overarching theme of the duality of life and death. If you judge his work from the exterior, yeah it seems preposterous lol, but i've played enough of his games to know there's a purpose behind every crazy theme he introduces.

Most developers just try to create games that will get you addicted and buy their product. Hideo kojima makes timeless art.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-25-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Sometimes kojima's games are long winded and confusing, but if you stick through it, play it to the end, open your mind, he always delivers some kind of heavy intellectual and emotional payload.

He is without a doubt the greatest visionary of video gaming and he's a modern day legendary artist.

I've played and beat all of his games and he is without a doubt a genius. He has one of the most interesting minds in history.

In the trailer they use babies to detect ghosts, so there must be an overarching theme of the duality of life and death. If you judge his work from the exterior, yeah it seems preposterous lol, but i've played enough of his games to know there's a purpose behind every crazy theme he introduces.

Most developers just try to create games that will get you addicted and buy their product. Hideo kojima makes timeless art.
          Metal Gear Solid 2 as a story still holds up today with some aspects of the story so ahead of its time.

Comment

Working...
          X