No announcement yet.

so morgan freeman is also a pervert?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Uncle Toms like him Juice and Billy Ram always have some nasty secrets to them.
    Morgan freeman backs Hillary Clinton his far from an Uncle Tom
    Check ur facts

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/19/polit...-ad/index.html

His a democrat just like most of them Hollywood elites

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Morgan freeman backs Hillary Clinton his far from an Uncle Tom
      Check ur facts

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/19/polit...-ad/index.html

His a democrat just like most of them Hollywood elites
      So you think Tom's can't be liberal too?

a black person, especially a man, considered by other black people to be subservient to or to curry favor with white people. 2. a person who exhibits overly deferential behavior

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        TBH Morgan Freeman can seduce women with his voice alone before flipping his c0ck open..
        his voice + his BBC can get him laid anytime he wants

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        nah, money gives you power and impunity. this people think they can get away with whatever they want and times are changing. people with money are the worst
        Regular sex probably got boring?
        when you can have sex anytime you want it gets boring, famous actors develop all kinds of weird fetishes. i read one of those trashy hollywood insider type books that said kirk douglas coudn't get it up anymore so he was eating out young actresses ssh0les. i also remember some interviews with old WWE wrestlers who said they couldn't get it up anymore with their wives because of all the wrestling groupies they were doing threesomes and double penetration with

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Some guys are into that ****.

Rape ain't so much about sex as it is power.
          Fckery.....rape is mostly about sex and little to do with power. It was framed to be a power trip by feminists to push their equal rights nonsense and create a "patriarchal" boogey man. Stop regurgitating feminist nonsense. Even if you think it is about control, what is it he wants to control? Her sexuality, right? He wants to control when he gets to penetrate her....leading right back to sex. As one psychologist pointed out, why is it that young women with high sexual attractiveness are often times the target, when the elderly and children are more vulnerable, if it was about power??? "Rape is about power" is to assume that women don't rape as well. I have been personally "sexually assaulted" in clubs, schools and work places by women.

"Rape is about power" is just some skillful feminist slogan trying to push social justice, the the same things you guys always fighting so adamantly against. What feminist have done, however, is muddy the true definition of rape, so now, rapist with degenerative mental disorders are being classified with horny men who are just trying to get their rocks off.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I just cant see why any rich person has to rape a woman
            Larry wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              his voice + his BBC can get him laid anytime he wants

when you can have sex anytime you want it gets boring, famous actors develop all kinds of weird fetishes. i read one of those trashy hollywood insider type books that said kirk douglas coudn't get it up anymore so he was eating out young actresses ssh0les. i also remember some interviews with old WWE wrestlers who said they couldn't get it up anymore with their wives because of all the wrestling groupies they were doing threesomes and double penetration with

Exactly, man. Darren Sharper was considered handsome and baller by most women. Probably could get them easily but just like Cosby(Billy Ram) he was drugging them and ****ing them when he probably could have had consensual sex with them easily but it seems he had a fetish for ****ing lifeless bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

lets cut the bullshlt.....

all us men are pervs. were always undressing women with our eyes. filling them up with liquor an sheeit.
                First time i agree with you. This is one drawback of being a millionaire. We average dudes get to penetrate and the women go away in shame. Cat call and flirt, we get a smile or the middle finger. Those rich dudes try the same they get taken to the cleaners, and if they married the broad, after couple years, still get taken to the cleaners.

Comment

So you think Tom's can't be liberal too?

a black person, especially a man, considered by other black people to be subservient to or to curry favor with white people. 2. a person who exhibits overly deferential behavior
                  Well any African Americans that support conservative y'all scream uncle toms

Comment

Call me a troll if you see fit but let me say it again. Sambos like Freeman, Juice, and Billy Ram always have nasty secrets in their closets.
                    I won't call you a troll but I need to point out that your an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      When you look like Harvey Weinstein.

That said, it seems like sexual assault with him.

The sex he had with women he used their career or not having a career to get them to do it.
                      How is this sexual assault? Women have always used and will continue to use their bodies for advancement until their looks fade, then they will use other measures like 'lies and manipulation" to get by. There are a lot of suckers on the forum i tell ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X