Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Ever since Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize on the affirmative action plan, the bar has been set lower and lower each year for these "Man/Person of the Year" awards by various magazines and organizations.
    ''lowest common denominator'' generation..........

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      ''citizen of the year.''

well heres a mother of the year......

Yeah, that's pretty rich. All of the pictures and timeline of events you laid out is pretty funny. I'm on spread or I'd give you some green guys.

Comment

that group in a gif......

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
          Yeah, that's pretty rich. All of the pictures and timeline of events you laid out is pretty funny. I'm on spread or I'd give you some green guys.
          his FOLLOWERS wont read such posts

ignorance/bliss

Comment

in 2014, who was kneeling ?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

in 2013, who was kneeling ?!?!?!?

Comment

let those who were oppression remind us when they started kneeling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

just dumb and proud of it

Comment

Vice President tweets '#Winning' in response to anthem decision

Protests during the national anthem marked one of the key stories of the 2017 NFL season, and on Wednesday the league unveiled a new proposal designed to curtail those protests. Protesters now will be required to remain in the locker room or risk a fine for their team. All players on the field will be required to stand and show respect to the flag, or risk being fined.

Almost immediately afterward, Vice President Mike Pence offered up a single word in response on Twitter: “#Winning.”

Source:
                    https://sports.yahoo.com/vice-presid...190437916.html

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Vice President tweets '#Winning' in response to anthem decision

Protests during the national anthem marked one of the key stories of the 2017 NFL season, and on Wednesday the league unveiled a new proposal designed to curtail those protests. Protesters now will be required to remain in the locker room or risk a fine for their team. All players on the field will be required to stand and show respect to the flag, or risk being fined.

Almost immediately afterward, Vice President Mike Pence offered up a single word in response on Twitter: “#Winning.”

Source:
                      https://sports.yahoo.com/vice-presid...190437916.html
                      hell yeah.

if i had it my way....you kneel, you dont play. go out and be a politician.

Comment

Working...
                      X