Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RACIST Angel Garcia Was Banned From Press Conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yeah when he grabbed the belt screaming he is the champion I was like uhhhhhhhhh
    haha angel grabbing the belt like he won it himself was disrespectful to danny.he should have checked him right there but danny was probably scared of getting slapped in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      haha angel grabbing the belt like he won it himself was disrespectful to danny.he should have checked him right there but danny was probably scared of getting slapped in front of the world.
      Imagine that slapped by your dad at a presser

Comment

Garcia is pure scum, when white people look at Ricans like scumbags based on negative judgmental preconceived notions, they think of Angel Garcia.

But it is fcking stupid for the promotion to ban the only person actually trying to sell this fight.

PBC, dibella have to be the laziest worst promoters I've ever seen in my life. And when Danny or Thurman talk, all you can think to yourself, is please, STFU you dumb mother fckers.

So yeah, angel needed to sell this and he was at least trying to.

These neggas really don't do ****, few press conferences, and a few posters, and thats it.
        Last edited by AddiX; 01-24-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Why ban him? I thought he was entertaining? Now his racial jokes are not funny anymore?

Comment

Angel Garcia is a troll like most racists. Sometimes he gets into opponents heads tho.

Comment

Racism, the ugliest currency in sport, has given an unexpected edge to an already compelling world title fight here on Saturday night between Amir Khan and the unbeaten Philadelphian Danny García.

Not content with regulation ballyhoo, Angel García, Danny's father and trainer, took his role of cheerleader to absurd lengths at the final press conference for their light-welterweight unification bout at the Mandalay Bay by saying that Khan's DNA, "is ****ed up". On top of his earlier remark that he'd never seen "a Pakistani who can fight", this seriously ratcheted up the temperature of the contest.

And people laughed back in 2012 when Angel Garcia was saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                It's not your business what Blacks call one another....just like it's not anybody's business what you pinoys call one another.
                That's why I consider them to be stupid when they call each other that than cry racism.

Comment

How can anyone interpret this as racist?? Angel has called himself, Ruben Guerrero and Zab Judah n*gga. Its just the way he talks. Fat Joe says it in every song and no black guy is offended.

The only people crying racism are politically correct white boys

Comment

Why do black people keep calling each *****s and then expect other people not to say it? Thurman obviously didnt give a damn and neither did any black people at that conference. Stop using the ***** word and maybe other races will stop too. Its used so much that it doesnt mean anything anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                      How can anyone interpret this as racist?? Angel has called himself, Ruben Guerrero and Zab Judah n*gga. Its just the way he talks. Fat Joe says it in every song and no black guy is offended.

The only people crying racism are politically correct white boys
                      I'm white and i think its a joke that this is a big deal. Good point about Fat Joe. Some people obviously never been to the east coast. Bronx,Brooklyn, etc. thats all they do is call each other *****. Spanish especially

Comment

Working...
                      X