No announcement yet.

damn lounge is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    They done started unbanning some of the OGs Mark homie. When I get home, I'll ask the Wife if I can still throw my famous Chief2ndzOnly parties. If she gives it the green light, then it's on and popin, but if she baller blocks it then it Imma have to find somethin else to liven the place back up.
    chief! i saw you got leave comin up, hell yea. get you a break from them sand fleas! they still serve crown royal over chea....

Comment

I am getting more beer day off means absolutely trashed drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        chief! i saw you got leave comin up, hell yea. get you a break from them sand fleas! they still serve crown royal over chea....
        Yes Indeed mah Bruhnlaw. In less than 60 days bruh.

**** naw, aint nair drop of Crown round here bruh, I aint had none(or any booze/beer)since the middle of May. Your bruhnlaw's wooden leg is dry as a whale bone bruh. But the Wife done already said she gon have me a 5th of the Crown in the car waitin for me at the airpost, with a geaux cup to match baebae.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Yes Indeed mah Bruhnlaw. In less than 60 days bruh.

**** naw, aint nair drop of Crown round here bruh, I aint had none(or any booze/beer)since the middle of May. Your bruhnlaw's wooden leg is dry as a whale bone bruh. But the Wife done already said she gon have me a 5th of the Crown in the car waitin for me at the airpost, with a geaux cup to match baebae.
          I guess you happy now Mark. Two HOFers dropped by in your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            3 now...........jus sayen

Comment

Bringer maka walt kb led hi dro spray chief and the rest are the heart and soul of this website if they go i go,i am a part of the cool class not the gay class that snitched on everyone and acted like internet cops.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 12-03-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                My bro how are you bro staying fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  Hahaha OK. you;re one of them.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Bringer maka walt kb spray chief and the rest are the heart and soul of this website if they go i go,i am a part of the cool class not the gay class that snitched on everyone and acted like internet cops.
                  Right, bro. Make other ATGs drop by here. just dont put much emphasis on the 'gay class' you are sayin, they might flood this with hate instead of this thread becoming a cool one.

Comment

Hahaha OK. you;re one of them.

Right, bro. Make other ATGs drop by here. just dont put much emphasis on the 'gay class' you are sayin, they might flood this with hate instead of this thread becoming a cool one.
                    Your a part of the cool class led my bad for not mentioning you,this thred reminds me of why i loved this site to begin with.

Comment

I noticed it was sucking harder, I thought maybe it was just because I stopped smoking weed. Guess not.

Comment

Working...
                      X