No announcement yet.

Sergey Lubkovich ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey Lubkovich ?

Anyone know much about him. Just seen a bit of him on KOTV.
    Was only a few minutes of footage, nothing to go off to be honest. Was wondering if he was a prospect to watch.

excellent hit

Comment

Definitely one to watch, Chris.

Ive only seen a couple of fights but he looks very solid in terms of his build and his skillset. Only 22 as well

For me he represents the next stage in former Soviet bloc pro boxing. Guys turning over in their early 20's rather than mid to late 20's. I know the big am background helps, but it does limit the type of career they can have unless they are Lomachenko good. I want to see more of these guys getting into boxing wanting to be the Champion of the World, not 2 x Olympic gold medallist.
      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 03-14-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Sergay Lovkocbich is a bum. Ya'll needs ta see that smh little kids

Comment

Looks solid. Should be fun watching him develop through the years as he has plenty of them.

Comment

why these Russian guys all named Sergey or Sergei?? This is worse than mohammed with Muslims, no racism tho real shat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Sergay Lovkocbich is a bum. Ya'll needs ta see that smh little kids
                Kids got a hater already. Must be doing something right

Comment

Ah sorry, I'm a bit late checking back into this thread. Thanks for the info. I'll check him out some more and am interested in seeing how he gets on.

Comment

Lubkovich looks a class prospect. All the best up and coming talent at 147 is from former soviet union countries - Besputin, Kavaliauskas, Lubkovich, Bohachuk, Stanionis, Butaev, Golub, Shelestyuk etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X