No announcement yet.

France is becoming a predominately Muslim country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Average Frenchman more concerned about Trump than the inbred cavemen fouling up their air.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The number of Muslims in France is about 4% of the population. 44% are atheists.
        Anyone who thinks the the muslim population is only 4% in France in 2015 is out to lunch.

Comment

Organized religion is a man made clvsterfck and should be eradicated like the plague that it is. It ruins everything it touches.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
            Organized religion is a man made clvsterfck and should be eradicated like the plague that it is. It ruins everything it touches.
            Your own belief seem to be Cultural Marxism, which is far worse even than radical Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
              Your own belief seem to be Cultural Marxism, which is far worse even than radical Islam.
              You don't know sht about me dude. Assume you know what I believe or don't believe from a few messages on an internet message board? Complete idiocy.

Assumptions like yours are the reason there is so much division amongst the people. You assume someone is your adversary because they do believe along the same lines as you. You, my friend, are a large part of the problem in this country and the world as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Why are white boys so kind? I kinda dont ****ing understand how bish shizit is accepted...

Comment

It's alright only 40% of the young muslims polled by Pew support suicide bombings

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    European government way too tolerant. open borders for everyone, in order to cause Hell ..later on!
                    As I've said before wicked avi...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Norte Dame will be a base camp for Muslims..
                      Napoleon took all his best soldier and lost them to the Russian bear & winter...

Comment

Working...
                      X