Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unfortunately, I Think Wilder is Going To Beat Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm puzzled by the number of conspiracy theorist that exist here.

Calm TF down and let this all play out. They will all fight each other.

Don't let these promotors get you flustered.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Even without triggering the rematch clause aj has two mandatory obligation and coming back so late in the year that a unification fight was pretty much off table to begin with.... This is just Hearn doing what he do best and blowing hot air
      I agree

Cant see the fight getting made till at least 2022 … hearn is blowing smoke

Comment

Hearn talking sense here. Wilder KO's Fury in rounds 8-10

I think Wilder will fight AJ now that he got knocked out by Ruiz.

Comment

Hearn supports fury because he’s a Brit....I wonder if that makes the Americans who have signed with Matchroom USA rethink their choices.....I couldn’t imagine a world where Arum, haymon, or dlh would say that to one of their non American born fighters, “I want ______ to win because he’s American.”

Comment

I think if Wilder beats Fury convincingly, his team would take the fight with Joshua if it’s 50-50 down the middle. I am more concerned with Joshua and Hearn claiming they deserve more than 50% & demanding the fight take place in the UK.

Comment

Wilder vs Joshua is not a 50/50

JOSHUA is the money man and holds 3 out of 4 belts. Wilder needs to man up and take 25% . If he wins he holds all the belts. Then make Joshua take 25% if he wants a rematch. If he believes in himself that's what he needs to do. But he doesn't so he wants to cash out with 1 fight

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Hearn supports fury because he’s a Brit....I wonder if that makes the Americans who have signed with Matchroom USA rethink their choices.....I couldn’t imagine a world where Arum, haymon, or dlh would say that to one of their non American born fighters, “I want ______ to win because he’s American.”
                OMG ... Hearn supports Fury because he's a Brit....WOW!
                I don't know weather to laugh or cry.The bum is an accountants son who see's only green !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elvelozpotosino View Post
                  Wilder vs Joshua is not a 50/50

JOSHUA is the money man and holds 3 out of 4 belts. Wilder needs to man up and take 25% . If he wins he holds all the belts. Then make Joshua take 25% if he wants a rematch. If he believes in himself that's what he needs to do. But he doesn't so he wants to cash out with 1 fight
                  Joshua is only the money man in the UK Wilder was on the forbes list made some decent money this past year in the mecca of boxing the good old United States of America the last time Joshua was here he got concussed and dropped 4 times people don't forget that the fight is 50-50 split they are both champions and Wilder is the undefeated one. Honestly everyone knows Fury is a much more difficult fight than A juicin J and Wilder actually stands a chance at losing that fight.

Comment

This fight is not coming down to skill. It's going to come down to the fighter who wants it the most.

Sometimes, I question just how badly does Tyson Fury really wants this fight? How focused is he and how really dedicated and committed he is to actually winning this fight?

I know that Deontay Wilder is really ready for it. It's all he ever talks about. I just wonder if Tyson Fury is also.

Comment

Liar

Ever hear the song liar by Henry Rollins? Well, that song signifies everything about Eddie Hearn.

Wilder and Hayman offered AJ and Hearn 80 million for 2 fights after pu$$y AJ said give me 50 mil and I'll fight. Then he pu$$ed out.

It's all recorded go look on YouTube. AJ has nightmares about Wilder and he used that as an excuse as to why he lost to Ruiz 😆 AJ said his mind was on fighting wilder and that's why he lost to Ruiz...lol Dosser wanker cuck pu$$y. AJ has no heart just like mike tyson. Good at some things they do but when a real fight is brought to them they take easy way outs... Like biting ears, or back tracking what they say and still talk ****. Mentally weak men when a real fight is brought to them... Even teddy atlas says it.

Regardless who wins in wilder vs fury, both are better men than AJ who hides behind Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X