Is Jessica Alba a Christian?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

I care. Because I love humanity.

I'm addicted to it. Just everything about it and I want to know all.

As for Alba she's a Mexican methinks. Or like some type of Latina.

Christian? Pssh that's her thing if she is.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

nothing guilty about sex.

Comment

i think shes dumb for droping christianity just cause of sex, what a dumass, u can still have sex and be a christian. As long as u continue to have jesus in ur life and ask him for forgiveness. She is an idiot and im sure she will regret her decision one day.

Comment

atleast she's not a ****** serial killer against black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            How can that be from an ontological point of view? God exists for person A but not for person B? Either Jesus is "the way and the truth and the life" or he is nothing. Reality or unreality can never be "a personal belief".
            Im talking about religion, not the actual existence of God. For some religion is exactly what they need to help them, for others it isnt.
            Thats what i meant when i said Jesus isnt for everyone, unless u believe in the bible, and that Jesus is the only way to obtain salvation. Obviously not everyone believes that.

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
            I beg to differ. I don't feel guilty about feeling lust at heart because I no longer don't. I view the world through a completely different perspective. I don't look at women with a lust filled heart, therefore, there's nothing to be "guilty" about. Another example is I no longer feel (keyword: FEEL. no one has told me not to) like cursing or drinking. I feel absolutely no guilt, I feel the exact opposite. There's an abundance of love in my heart that I've never felt before.

Thank you, Lord.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want"
            Thats cool for u, but this is about Alba, and she said she basically disagreed with Christian values, or what people were telling her.
            There are many different 'types' of Christians, some preach, others dont, and many focus on different elements of the bible.
            She didnt like Christianity,or at least how she understood it, and prefered to show her **** and get laid, good for her. (and me).
            I dont think what she said was a load of crap. (judge not...)

Comment

Working...
            X