No announcement yet.

erm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erm

ive just found out how to sign up n just did ive always been cuming on here to have a look at all the advice n that so i dont wanna ask questions that u proberly hear every day but all i wanna no is what makes you get up in the mornings and go running when its cold and windy? what motivates you? cus ive lost mine n wanna get it back and i might be able to use yours to help me get mine if you know what i mean anything would be appreiceated/helpfull cheers

If you have lost your motivation, do something like cycling until you get it back.

Comment

ive just sprained my ankle so ive got to go on bike workouts instead of running but wen i do run i stop n start n stop i shunt do it cus then i wont be able to box more than 3 rounds if im doing it like that

Comment

Well I don't run in the mornings yet, but I just think about what I'm doing for myself when I go to boxing workouts and pushups and pullups. I know that while others are sleeping, I'm out doing something good for my body, and it will show in the future. You just need to realize if you really want to better yourself, and if you are willing to put yourself through pain to get that reward.

Also, I used to have a lot of trouble getting up for school in the mornings. But, about two weeks ago, I stopped eating sweets, chocolate, all that junk food bull**** - eating only fruits and vegetables for snacks, and I have felt a tremendous change in my well-being in the morning. I don't feel nearly as tired anymore, and I begin to feel fully awake almost right after getting out of the shower. I don't know what you eat, but I think that junk food really makes your body feel like **** sooner or later.

Anyways, good luck man.

Comment

You need inspiration, as soon as you do it few times, you will understand that its the easiest ****. BUT. At first it sucks and is a pain, But just psyche yourself ^_^
          later you will enjoy it, and its like a walk in the park just way faster.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
            Also, I used to have a lot of trouble getting up for school in the mornings. But, about two weeks ago, I stopped eating sweets, chocolate, all that junk food bull**** - eating only fruits and vegetables for snacks, and I have felt a tremendous change in my well-being in the morning. I don't feel nearly as tired anymore, and I begin to feel fully awake almost right after getting out of the shower. I don't know what you eat, but I think that junk food really makes your body feel like **** sooner or later.
            Very interesting, i have trouble getting up for work in the morning and have recently stopped eating chocolate altogether (very hard to do ) and i eat quite a bit of fruit.

Still eat other sweets so will see if cutting them out (which i will do) makes it any better.

Comment

Just think '**** it!' and go for it without thinkin about about it much (like 'should i do?' shouldnt i') bearin at the back of ur mind that ur gonna benefit from it, physically, providin u carry it on. also helps if u have an iPod or some sort of mp3 player i find that it helps distract the feel of cold a little and whilst ur out runnin and u think "omg its cold!" just throw in a sprint every now and then just to get ur blood pumpin.

plus if u really put ur heart in boxin and u REALLY want to achieve ur inspiration should really just come to ya. just think 'i can do this' (cheesy lol but it helps)

Also sukhenkoy made a good point, positive food = positive thinkin. if u restrict ur diet and eat more fruit and protein then ur body will gain that little bit more energy in the mornings.

hope ive helped somewhat
              laters

Steve

Comment

cheers people i need to start eating fruit n that i dont eat none at all lol not even apples

Comment

Working...
                X