No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Kell Brook highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence vs Kell Brook highlights

Just wanted to share this to you guys, very nice channel.

And I just realized how much Brook had success against Spence when he worked the body with him instead of backing up. In the end Spence was more determined to win it than Brook.

Too bad we haven't heard from the winner for more than 3 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Too bad we haven't heard from the winner for more than 3 months now.
      PBC guys pick up great wins and then all the momentum dies because of inactivity... That's not new.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        PBC guys pick up great wins and then all the momentum dies because of inactivity... That's not new.
        Is the PBC like a cult or something? These guys get quiet as **** between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Is the PBC like a cult or something? These guys get quiet as **** between fights.
          I wonder if it's not because their stable is just too big. They don't know how to capitalise on successes and create stars.

Comment

Spence is waiting for Thurman. That's the only fight he wants. It's the only fight that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

And I just realized how much Brook had success against Spence when he worked the body with him instead of backing up. In the end Spence was more determined to win it than Brook.
              Nah Brook didn't have as much success to the body as you think.

I noticed every time Brook threw the straight right to the body Spence would counter with a straight left/overhead left to the head.

It discouraged Brook from persuing that avenue coz obviously Spence has heavy punches and he seemed willing to take the shot to the body in exchange for landing his head shot. I guess Brook wasn't willing to take the head shot in exchange for the body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Spence is waiting for Thurman. That's the only fight he wants. It's the only fight that makes sense.
                You mean if Thurman comes back after a year, Spence takes a one year layoff. I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Nice highlight, thanks for posting.

My personal fight of the year thus far.

Comment

it was a very competitive fight thats been revised into a beatdown by fans. Iremember spence fans panicking at the midway point in the RBR thread. Brook showed hes world class, spence showed he was that bit better. Now one is seen as a hypejob who needs to retire, whilst the other is seen as a potential future p4p number 1. fine margins in this sport lol

Comment

Working...
                    X