No announcement yet.

GGG Cannot Fight Going Backwards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    You talking about the Kid Chocolate who looked like crap against a guy GGG dominated and bloodied up?
    The guy only digs black fighters yet calls other people racist. You damn right he's gonna include Skid Chocolate alongside GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      What his coach say's is irrelevant.
      Esp if it has something to.do with a mayweather fight.

Comment

GGG is solid, who the fuck can push him back?

Like I said before I just hope GGG is still around by the time Broner cleans out 147 and 154 so He can go to 160 and handle GGG and show these clownz how to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Esp if it has something to.do with a mayweather fight.
          This was a different interview. Iirc it was put to Abel about moving up, and he said they might be moving down. Their preference is MW doe.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post

Like I said before I just hope GGG is still around by the time Broner cleans out 147 and 154 so He can go to 160 and handle GGG and show these clownz how to get the job done.
            That's a good point.

No one at MW is moving Golovkin back.

Comment

GGG is a freakin monster I can't wait to see him again. Stevens did better then I expected though, he just couldn't hurt GGG.

Comment

GGG is no better tan Mathysse, wich isnt bad at all but he is not as great as this fanboys make him out to be. He is a very good come forward fighter with nasty power. That said, he will go as long a his power allows him, he won't do good with guys he can't push around, no wonder they are looking to fight at 154(Wich I think is crazy because he looks pretty big at 160) and not at 168.
                Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-03-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post

Golovkin literally tears Broner a new arsehole.

On the thread, GGG is not as comfortable on the back foot, unfortunately for his opponents trying to pressure someone with as heavy hands as he has and that educated jab ramming their face back is no easy task. Theres no one at middleweight i would pick to beat GGG. Not to say he cant lose just that iwould favour him over everyone in the division, and most at 168lbs as well.

Comment

GGG HAS been fighting smaller fighters, that is a fact. Ishida, rosado etc are taller, but not bigger.
                    When pushed back he's looked very amateurish, confused with a leaky defense and his balance all off. I don't care what anyone says i know what i've seen. There isn't a lot strong MWs with the confidence to push this guy back. I'm not saying GGG is a **** fighter but he's very poor on the back foot imo. Look back at what even a shot Ouma did - i really can't see the improvements with GGG in this area. Stevens also had his moments when he lead and started shooting punches coming forward. There wasn't enough of it.

Comment

Froch is the only name mentioned that will push him back.

These smaller guys fight scared and going backwards allows GGG to load up, Froch will meet him head on and push him the other way.

The smaller guys don't have the power to push him back. Sergio of two years ago would have beat him, everyone else at 160....nah.

Comment

Working...
                      X