Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nervous moments when watching a live fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recently Lara and Vanes ... I wanted Lara to shut that kids mouth, seemed like he wasn't handling Vanes power early on I sensed a kd or possible ko. Started drinking heavily and then the straight lefts from Lara put me at ease.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
      I didn't get nervous when Shane caught Mayweather, but the final round of Martinez vs Chavez nearly killed me after the previos 11 rounds of schoolin'. When the final bell rang and Sergio was still standing I nearly cried
      I still can't believe he made it out of that round. The look on his face after the first knock down had me really nervous. That 12th rd was prob the most intense/emotional ive gotten since watching boxing regularly last few years.

Comment

Was real nervous and worried when Jamie Moore KO'd Matthew Macklin. Had Just said to my girl that this was the type of fight where Macklin looked like getting seriously hurt in then Bam down he went face first and it was real scary for a while, Moore was classy and hushed the crowd and never celebrated

Get nervous every Cotto and JMM fight

Comment

If there's an amount of personal investment in the fight I feel as though I'm stepping through the ropes myself.

Before the opening bell of Tyson Vs Holyfield I; chattering of teeth and shaking like a ****ting dog there was that much adrenaline pumping through my system. As soon as the bell rang the intense focus brought it under control.

Similar thing with Hatton Vs Mayweather. Major drop in body temperature before the opening bell. During the rounds the focus brought a serenity, in between rounds was painful though. When he got stopped I stepped outside and vomited.

Comment

Working...
          X