Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend was dissing me in his FB page for calling his kid fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell my childhood friend that he has large **** and he needs to get on a diet, in person, and he won't take it the wrong way. Because of the tone I use, the conversation would just turn in to working out and what are good diets and stuff.

If I tell him the same thing in facebook, knowing him, he'd get offended and take it the wrong way, diss me and not talk to me for a month.

Edit: Oh crap, 15,000 posts. Lol, this is my celebration. No thread needed.
    Last edited by -Kev-; 12-12-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

It kind of comes across in a pretty dick way. It's better to insinuate that sort of thing like saying 'hey I heard the local boxing gym is training 12 year olds now would your kid like to join'.

Comment

I lol'ed.............

Comment

yup, the post above is right about not using FB/text to talk about potentially sensitive stuff. a face-to-face talk will work better as an email/text will seem cold and not express the nuances of what you're trying convey. i've gotten into a lot of crap with my wife for texting quick one liners..

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            Here's the story prior to his hatred on me. My friend posted his 12 year old fat kid in his FB where the pic received alot of good words from his friends. They say this boy is cute, the kid is good-looking, the kid looks well raised, etc.

Their conversation range from his kids has huge appetite, up to his social life. My friend said his son is doing good in the school because he loves studying and they don't have problem with him because he doesn't go out much and just loves playing computer.

Because he's my childhood friend I gave him an unsolicited advice through private message. I told him that his boy is cute and doing well, but sooner he is going to stage (adolescent period) where his peer will call him a loser.

I said that he should consider his son's diet and engage him in sport. All the while he responded to me that I should mind my own business. I replied to him apologizing and said that I am just reminding him what we all experience when we were growing up.

After that he shouts my name in his FB status saying that I am hating his son because he is fat.

WTF!!!
            no parent likes another parent giving them advice on their child...who da **** you think you are Dr.Phil!!!

Comment

You people with Facebook take that **** waayyy to serious. Who gives a fcuk? Don't ever get a twitter you e-prima donnas...it's all **** talk 140 characters at a time. Facebook...lol, get a fcuking life

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                people are sensitive about their kids, myself included.
                I'm with Timothy on this one.

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                screen shot that **** on here and let us judge for ourselves......you may blurr his face if you'd like.....
                The kid's 12. He's a kid. That is mean-spirited and bullyish.

If you posted that, you truly wouldn't be that dude's friend.

Comment

I told someone his kid has a big head, he hasn't spoke to me since.

Comment

That friend of mine is in the other side of the earth. Well I apologized and have the purest intention for the kid.

He is just 12 I guess. As if losing weight is easy when you lead a sedentary life.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      You people with Facebook take that **** waayyy to serious. Who gives a fcuk? Don't ever get a twitter you e-prima donnas...it's all **** talk 140 characters at a time. Facebook...lol, get a fcuking life
                      Who needs life when you get massive likes from your status? Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X