Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get your hopes up cause this ain't gonna happen. I don't even think it would go to a purse bid unless Gamboa somehow makes the WBC rankings.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This fight will happen if Gamboa looks impressive next week. Money heals all wounds and HBO and other sponsers will be willing to fork it over. Theres no one at 135, other than Gamboa, that is PPV worthy. They say Broners the future. So why cant the future start now? Broner vs Gamboa then Broner vs Garcia.

You full court press this fight. 24/7 series, nationwide press tour, the whole nine yards. 50s not Bob Arum. His relationship with GBP isnt a hatefull one that goes back decades. Hes been a promoter for 5 minutes, so this deal can be worked out.

Comment

i doubt this fight gets made! because broner favorite fighter is mayweather , so he will follow mayweathers buisness model ! or should i say al haymons buisness models

Comment

Broner will destroy Gamboa he"s to small when Broner touch his chin a few times its going to be lights out

Comment

No way Gamboa gets knocked out broner is a stationary version of how Floyd will look if he fought till 40. Broner will not be able to walk Gamboa down like he does lesser guys

Comment

This 'Broner is stationary' outlook is comical to read.

Comment

I like both fighters..and while I do acknowledge that Broner is talented I fail to see exactly who he's fought worthy of all this praise..yes he's looked good but look at 99% of who he has fought..and ask yourself has this kid really been put to the test yet? after taking a look at his size (body) vs Demarco I found it to feel like he was fighting smaller guys which is cool as long as he moves on up. I really want to see what Broner really has at 140..I don't think there's much test for him below that..at 140 he'll be fighting guys his own size with his equal power.

Comment

Hell yeah make this fight. **** manny vs floyd.

Mini mike tyson vs imitation floyd 2013

Comment

Gamboa has been put down by pedestrian opponents. Both fighters have made their fights look easy in the end. When I think about this fight, Gamboa just seems tailormade for Broner.

Comment

The Beast

Gamboa please man don't take the fight, Broner will kill you man. he is a beast, I am scare for Mayweather to fight this beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X