Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto is not a top Welterweight, He lost to an over rated Ortiz, and lost to Callazo but given the decision... And been caught doing steriods... so come on.... Guerrero is being over rated by Golden Boy cause they have no legit elite fighters so they create these wannabe's by putting them in fights with scrubs... They hyped up Ortiz, and he continues to get knocked out, Khan and he got knocked out, Now Guerrero, they haven't proved they are elite but Golden boy promotes them as they are, and they meet a real fighter they get exposed as frauds... They all call out Pacquiao, and Floyd, for that payday.... the real fighters are Pacquiao, and Canelo, Floyd don't accept any fights with fighters who are threat... He waits for fighters to be on the down side of their careers... He won't fight a fighter in their prime...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      How many top guys does Guerrero need to beat before he "earns" a shot? He ain't some rookie, he is a mutlidivision belt holder, who is at his peak physically it appears, and he is not really going to get better he is only going to get worse so now is the time for him to reach for the brass ring.

I want to see what the Ghost has at the highest level, I think he will fall short but it could be real interesting.
      How about a belt holder,or a highly ranked fighter at WW..Is that to much to ask??I don't care what he did at other weights,and let's be real here..Guerrero never dominated or ruled any of the lower divs...All I want to see is a guy earn his shot..Aydin and Berto does not earn you a shot at Mayweather..Or at least it should'int..Who knows tho,Ortiz got a shot after beating Berto..I was against that as well tho...

Comment

Mayweather WIDE UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          lmao ur the last person who is taken serious with ur red k

And if Guerrero catches floyd like he did berto in the first round - the fight is over
          Haha, based on what? Mayweather's skills make Guerrero look like a caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            How about a belt holder,or a highly ranked fighter at WW..Is that to much to ask??I don't care what he did at other weights,and let's be real here..Guerrero never dominated or ruled any of the lower divs...All I want to see is a guy earn his shot..Aydin and Berto does not earn you a shot at Mayweather..Or at least it should'int..Who knows tho,Ortiz got a shot after beating Berto..I was against that as well tho...
            Well, there aren't too many guys at welterweight that meet your criteria. Obviously the best fight is Bradley. Likely wont happen for two reasons - bradley would probably turn it down in hopes for something bigger and Top Rank/Golden Boy rivalry. So who's next? Paulie Malignaggi, Kell Brook & Devon Alexander. None of those guys are better wins than beating Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

He beat the top ranked WBC guy Aydin to grab the interim strap and Berto is a top guy at 147 like top 5, you don't think he is great fine but he is still a top 5 147 pounder and Aydin is top ten. He did just fine in the lower classes picking up quality wins.

It is his time to prove himself at the top level, he has been world class for years how is that not good enough to reach for a level beyond going for the best.

Please dude spare me, I remember how you loved Bradley's win over a lesser 147 pounder than Berto~

Comment

Mayweather needs to fight Pacquaio, Canelo, or Martinez next. In that order or just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  lmao ur the last person who is taken serious with ur red k

And if Guerrero catches floyd like he did berto in the first round - the fight is over
                  Ortiz bullied a roided Berto without resorting to constant clinches, holding and hitting and headbutts, and Mayweather handled him easily.

Would like to see Guerrero fight Maidana, as he was supposed to do already. I reckon Maidana would knock him out. Guerrero is a beast, though, the guy has balls the size of basketballs. But I'm not convinced he deserved a Mayweather fight - I mean, Mayweather has got two much bigger options: Alvarez and Pacquiao. In fact, a rematch with Cotto or a fight with Martinez is more lucrative than a fight with Guerrero.

Where did Guerrero get this sense of entitlement from? Does he actually believe he's a six-time world champ like he was announced as the other night? He's won two world titles and a whole bundle of interim titles. He's like the undisputed interim champion of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    Mayweather needs to fight Pacquaio, Canelo, or Martinez next. In that order or just retire.
                    This.

It would be different if Mayweather fought 2-3 time per year and fought all of his mandatories. Then the Guerrero fight would be acceptable. But he only fights once per year and charges $1,500 per ticket for lower level seats for his fights.

Pacquiao, Canelo, Martinez or GTFOH. Guerrero as a post jail shake off the ring rust tuneup for one of those 3 is the only way I would accept this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      Alot of people have "earned" their shots, but aren't big draws. If Floyd is really about his paper, then Canelo is a no brainer. Why you scared Floyd!?
                      Floyd is ducking everyone in boxing. Didn't you get the memo?

Comment

Working...
                      X