Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you bought your Emergency Survival Kit yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
    How are you going to stop a mob of gun toting bandits from getting you?
    You don't have to stop them .... you just have to make the price soo high, that they will seek softer targets.

Comment

I just noticed that arraamis' post just got deleted.

They're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        I just noticed that arraamis' post just got deleted.

They're watching.
        Forum gets buggy every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Forum gets buggy every once and a while.
          That's what they train you to believe.

Don't forget your fire-starter kit fellas.

Comment

Don't forget your fire-starter kit fellas.
            Just get a torch flashlight & you're good to go

Comment

There's a couple of good ones on Amazon, you can also try your local Target or Walmart, but it may be too late for those. There's a reason they have skyrocketed in price. Those of us who are aware know what I am talking about, and are already prepared. The time is coming friends, sooner than you think. I am here to prepare you physically, but it's up to you to be prepared mentally for when it hits. Prepare yourselves.

For those of you who are building your own kits from scratch what will you include?

Here's a few basic things I would include; LED battery powered flashlight, battery powered radio, batteries, fire starter kit, food, water, blankets, first aid kit, flares/light sticks, dusk masks, gloves, a utility knife, a bow, and of course a gun with extra magazines and ammo.

What are you guys including in your kits?

Tick.

Tick..

Tick...
              If the world goes to **** i don't think DJ Cat will be playing hits of the 90s on the radio. Also wouldn't you be better off with one of those wind up flash lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                If the world goes to **** i don't think DJ Cat will be playing hits of the 90s on the radio. Also wouldn't you be better off with one of those wind up flash lights?
                They take up too much space friend. You gotta have room for other utensils.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Just get a torch flashlight & you're good to go

Damn that's dangerous. Your electric goes off, you get the torch out put it on the couch for a few seconds and boom your house is on fire.

Comment

They take up too much space friend. You gotta have room for other utensils.
                    But you'll run out of batteries and you'll be jelly of the nerd down the road with a wind up one.

Comment

Here's a basic "get out of dodge" kit, for 2 persons and will allow you to survive for 3 days. A week if you know how to manage.

Though it's missing a few things that I would find essential.

http://www.amazon.com/Quakehold-7028...s=survival+kit

Comment

Working...
                      X