• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    welp my trolling here is done
    Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Touché...........

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    My only questions: Why are we only hearing of this now and how did he pass the post fight drug test?
    Im wondering the same. If this is true now we know why he "couldn't" piss before the fight. And if this is true and he DID piss after the fight how did he pass?

Im also still waiting to an answer as to why he took these pills? Maybe they told him it would make his chin stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what?

two black pills?
      you can't make this stuff up. i'm going to wait for the story to come out in it's entirety. it could be anything from fish oil to that A side meth.

#boxing.
      LOL...I'm gonna go with B side meth. He did not perform up to expectations

Comment

My only questions: Why are we only hearing of this now and how did he pass the post fight drug test?
        Fight was in Texas so if he's telling the truth then the question is did he even have to take one

Comment

well for one he said he didn't know what the pills were. doesn't automatically mean it was a banned substance.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Im wondering the same. If this is true now we know why he "couldn't" piss before the fight. And if this is true and he DID piss after the fight how did he pass?

Im also still waiting to an answer as to why he took these pills? Maybe they told him it would make his chin stronger.
            He said they told him they were vitamins.

He also mentioned something about pissing blood. I can't remember he was talking about the Molina fight though.

Comment

am I the only one who cant replay it from the websites archive? its not working.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                well for one he said he didn't know what the pills were. doesn't automatically mean it was a banned substance.
                Illegal recreational drugs are also tested for. If it got him high, it's probably banned.

Comment

Man Im tired of the "I didn't know what my team was giving me" bull****. Why are you taking pills before a fight? Is that normal?

Something just came to mind, maybe he DID take the test and he's trying to blame his team before something comes out to 'save face'.

Sorry, Im just into conspiracies/theories.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Then when he gets KTFO again his fans are gonna blame it on him not being with Ann Wolfe... again.

Here's my question, why did he take these so called black pills? Did he have a gun to his head or got clobbered with a bat before taking them? Did he explain that in the radio interview? No sympathy from me.
                    interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                      He took them not knowing if they were legal or what not? No he cries foul?

Doesn't sound like it's something to get u "high", more like trying to get an advantage before the fight.

Sucks because i like watching Kirkland, but he has to get his ***** together.

Comment

Working...
                      X