Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all fairness to Cotto and Floyd, Kellerman asked some crap questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all fairness to Cotto and Floyd, Kellerman asked some crap questions?

I was hoping for him to touch on Arum's influence on why they didn't fight back in the day?

Cotto watching Floyd spar in the Top Rank gym?

When Floyd fought Cotto's gym mate Bruseles?

Cotto's thoughts on random drug testing? And if he felt both Pac nd himself should have taken it when they fought?

Lots missed out.
    Last edited by Discipline; 04-04-2012, 10:45 AM.

Yea I completely agree, he had no control over it. He should have definitely touched on when they were stablemates and the fight not happening in 2008.

This fight has history and it was Kellerman's job to bring it out.

Comment

I was expecting some technical questions. He should have asked about Cotto's jab, bodywork, stamina (or lack thereof), instead he talked about Floyd's 100k bet and his prada shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Yea I completely agree, he had no control over it. He should have definitely touched on when they were stablemates and the fight not happening in 2008.

This fight has history and it was Kellerman's job to bring it out.
        Would have loved to see both of them discuss this for sure.

Comment

HBO doesn't want Floyd bashing Arum while they still do business with him, that is probably why they avoided that topic. Plus if you go down that road, you get into the whole "this is a good fight, but it should have happened 5 years ago" thing and that isn't the best way to promote a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            I was hoping for him to touch on Arum's influence on why they didn't fight back in the day?

Cotto watching Floyd spar in the Top Rank gym?

When Floyd fought Cotto's gym mate Bruseles?

Cotto's thoughts on random drug testing? And if he felt both Pac nd himself should have taken it when they fought?

Lots missed out.
            i agree !!!! max and hbo dropped the ball !!! they had a chance to ask some good questions for real boxing fans like me but instead i had to hear about illegal gambling !!!!!!!

Comment

****.. are you referring to a face off i havent even peeped yet? anyone got a link??

Comment

hahah flom0s blaming kellerman now for having a g@y arse interview
                why cant you guys just accept that it was your bf's fault acting like a fog trying touch cotto's hand like three f@cking time and appreciating cottos looks and how cottos watch looks good on him wearing it
                lmaoooo.....
                floyd showing his true color
                and then started talking about his bet

come on now if your kellerman how would you react to floyds g@yness?

Comment

Obvious question:

"Floyd, you have fought some great fighters like JMM, Oscar, etc. Why did you trash talk them but not trash talk now?"

I'm not saying there's any reason. Maybe he just really likes Cotto. That's cool. But I think the question should be asked since you're asking about Prada shoes and all this shlt? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Obvious question:

"Floyd, you have fought some great fighters like JMM, Oscar, etc. Why did you trash talk them but not trash talk now?"

I'm not saying there's any reason. Maybe he just really likes Cotto. That's cool. But I think the question should be asked since you're asking about Prada shoes and all this shlt? Come on.
                    it was floyd who started talking about cottos watch looks good on him and kellermans prada making him looks handsome
                    floyd was acting like a big fogot in front of them

then he started throlling interupting the camera people to show him his betting
                    lmaooo

come on floyd your fights are stupid ending and sometimes boring dont make your fans lose hope too with face off and 24/7 coz thats the only part where u can entertain them

Comment

Working...
                    X