Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. Ronald Gavril in Las Vegas, PBC on Bounce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
    thats not benavidez or pbc fault... That coward actor anthony dirrell pulled out... I hope pbc bans that coward and his ******ed acting brother...
    thats why its so great they put this mismatch that no onecares about on a channel that no one has

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      thats why its so great they put this mismatch that no onecares about on a channel that no one has
      millions of people have it.... Its mostly in markets where black people live... Its a black channel... Like those mexican channels bien or azteca... I dont have those either.... Its a regional channel.... Maybe someday bounce will be national...

Comment

millions of people have it.... Its mostly in markets where black people live... Its a black channel... Like those mexican channels bien or azteca... I dont have those either.... Its a regional channel.... Maybe someday bounce will be national...
        millions have it. hundreds of millions dont. and no mexicans or whites have it to watch main event

Comment

millions have it. hundreds of millions dont. and no mexicans or whites have it to watch main event
          i have a feeling haymon might be a investor on bounce tv... otherwise i dont see any reason for him to put fights on there... unless they are paying pbc some type of fee...

Comment

i have a feeling haymon might be a investor on bounce tv... otherwise i dont see any reason for him to put fights on there... unless they are paying pbc some type of fee...
            hardly anyone will see fight. showtime has zero interest in the mismatch so he had to purchase time on bounce

Comment

hardly anyone will see fight. showtime has zero interest in the mismatch so he had to purchase time on bounce
              he didnt purchase time.... i think he is part owner

Comment

he didnt purchase time.... i think he is part owner
                hes a minority owner and he purchased time. Bounce doesn't buy the fights

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  ****! I have every channel imaginable except that piece of shet Bounce! Never even heard of that channel till recently!
                  **** Bounce!
                  Bounce sounds like a **** channel lol

Comment

aceventura be like;

Comment

hes a minority owner and he purchased time. Bounce doesn't buy the fights
                      yes they do and they pay for the production costs...spike type deal

Comment

Working...
                      X