No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan For The Ages: Marquez Gets His Knockout Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Marquez is the new P4P King, he just knocked out an ATG and Top P4P fighter out cold. while going up in weight at 40. In one of boxings greatest rivalries.

better win than Ward and Mayweather this year and last year..... nothing comes close
    :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq: THIS^^^^

Comment

So do we see Mayweather-Marquez II now??? I don't know. Floyd won every round the first time, I wonder if it warrants a rematch. But Marquez just KO'd Pac. Damn, I'm still in shock. Marquez' resume just got a HUGE boost with an official win, particularly a stoppage one, over Manny.

It's not like Manny is shot or done, he looked as good as we've seen him since Clottey.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the look on Arum's face when Manny was counted out?

It said, "I should have made the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Marquez works with Angel Balco Hernandez known for helping Athletes mask PED detection. Open your eyes people.. Marquez BIGGER and all of a sudden stronger..

Just like when Pacquiao came up through the ranks knocking every top contender while lokking more muscular, faster and stronger while working with another suspect!

Could you please tell me whats the difference?

Comment

shhitt Pacquiao still my dude but damn he did this to himself. it was a good career while it lasted

Comment

Nobody expected this but marquez said all along he was goin to knock himout and damn... wow! Congrats to him! People wwere sayin his bulk would hurt him but turns out it helped him pac was in great shape but when marquez would hit him he was sent back when hit clean good luck juan you.finally got your due.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq: THIS^^^^
                Somebody took a "Humble" pill!

Comment

dont use ped talk to clout the significance of Marquez victory.... if he was "juiced" then so was Pacquiao there first 3 fights... bottom line... he did what no one else thought he could or would...

Comment

*******s are complaining about PEDs. Go figure.

Comment

This has probably been the happiest night of boxing in my entire life.

Poetic justice.

Comment

Working...
                      X