AA vs Williams at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA vs Williams at 160?

Whod you favor in this one?

The Punisher's activity should get him through AA rather easily!!It's not like AA is some slick counter puncher!!The Punisher throwing 100+ a round means AA will not come out of his shell to cause any damage!!

Comment

you think this is funny?

Comment

Williams by UD...he may get hit with some shots but I think Arthur would have to break him down early to stop him...can't see it coming with just a few shots...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          Whod you favor in this one?

Wiliams would beat him easily. Paul Williams is stylistic kryptonite to AA, Clottey and guys like Winky.

Comment

Abraham should go back to Europe and fight bums for the rest of his career.

Comment

Williams would probably overwhlem AA logically thinking. It's not a long shot Williams could get caught though, since his defense is horificly bad for someone who is classed as a top fighter.

Comment

Dear lord, I thought Sergio had ended the Williams hype for good. He gets knocked the **** out by Abraham

Comment

wow surprised alot are picking williams. paul blocks punches with his face. Abraham is very limited but when he hits you, you're gonna get ur brain scrambled.

Comment

Abraham floors him for a fortnight with the first right hand he throws. So my prediction is Abraham KO 11.

Comment

Working...
                    X