Bruce Seldon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Seldon

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/s...58eed99e8.html

I've cursed about Seldon since the night he fought Tyson. But this actually makes me feel a twinge of sympathy and puts back into perspective how human and fragile fighters can be psychologically.

An interesting and sad read but, I wonder why he threw the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by "Marvelous" View Post
      An interesting and sad read but, I wonder why he threw the fight?
      He didnt throw the fight his nerves got the best of him.

Comment

Hmmm, When I watched it looked like he went down very oddly and didn't seem to get hit flush.

Comment

Hmmm, When I watched it looked like he went down very oddly and didn't seem to get hit flush.
          he actually says in the documentary he didnt get hit on the 1st kd,he says he went down cause he was nervous

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
            he actually says in the documentary he didnt get hit on the 1st kd,he says he went down cause he was nervous
            Is there a link you can post of this documentry, It seems very interesting, Thanks.
            P.S: Is that the one when it has Tyson and Tupac in it? I've heard about that but, I've never seen it.

Comment

[QUOTE="Marvelous";9347391]An interesting and sad read but, I wonder why he threw the fight?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ny123;9347420]He didnt throw the fight his nerves got the best of him.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Fear can either make or break a fighter. And as much as that fight has disgusted me over the years Seldon wasn't the first fighter to lose to Tyson before stepping through the ropes.[/COLOR]

Comment

Is there a link you can post of this documentry, It seems very interesting, Thanks.
                P.S: Is that the one when it has Tyson and Tupac in it? I've heard about that but, I've never seen it.
                it just aired recently.there are links floating around.i'll send 1 later this week

Comment

Thanks Green K if possible when you put it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Fear can either make or break a fighter. And as much as that fight has disgusted me over the years Seldon wasn't the first fighter to lose to Tyson before stepping through the ropes.
                    Excellent post. Seldon always lacked heart and a chin. See his destruction at the hands of McCall and Bowe. He had no business being in the ring with either Bowe or Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X