No announcement yet.

Wlad Clarification needed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad Clarification needed...

So David Haye did not deserve a fight with champion baby bro because he has not proven himself...
    Ok, fair enough, let big bro take care of the threat.
    Smart career move, stay away from big punchers.
    Makes perfect sense.

If that is the case, they why in the world would baby bro fight Chris Arreola????
    Someone help me wrap my head around this apparent hypocrisy, please.

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    So David Haye did not deserve a fight with champion baby bro because he has not proven himself...
    Makes perfect sense.

If that is the case, they why in the world would baby bro fight Chris Arreola????
    First off do not consider what the people are saying on these forums about Haye as it being the point of view of Wlad.

Wlad had nothing against facing Haye, he actually said he wished for it to be his next fight after Rahman, and was in negotiations.

However Vitali decided he wanted to step in and take Haye, and therefore its the same difference.

The highest regarded contenders are Povetkin, Haye, and Arreola. And all 3 the Klitschko's will face in 2009.

Comment

Makes perfect sense.

You're 'over-analyzing' these scenarios...

Comment

haye had has 2 heavyweight fights ....arreola over 20 and is a top contender....

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          haye had has 2 heavyweight fights ....arreola over 20 and is a top contender....
          We are talking about the guy who was dropped by Travis Walker and has had stamina and problems with condititoning, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            First off do not consider what the people are saying on these forums about Haye as it being the point of view of Wlad.

Wlad had nothing against facing Haye, he actually said he wished for it to be his next fight after Rahman, and was in negotiations.

However Vitali decided he wanted to step in and take Haye, and therefore its the same difference.

The highest regarded contenders are Povetkin, Haye, and Arreola. And all 3 the Klitschko's will face in 2009.
            I am confused as to why 2 fighters are analyzed as one.
            I like Vitali, he is a strong fighter who will take on anyone.
            Wlad to me is the inferior fighter.

Comment

does Chris have a bigger contract? and might they market that as a more exciting fight. then its more $$ for HBO.

I dunno bro, but who is that sexy chick in your av.?

Comment

We are talking about the guy who was dropped by Travis Walker and has had stamina and problems with condititoning, right?
                well that tells you how bad the division is...but arreola is more worthy than haye

Comment

I am confused as to why 2 fighters are analyzed as one.
                  I like Vitali, he is a strong fighter who will take on anyone.
                  Wlad to me is the inferior fighter.
                  well vitali is the older brother..and the older brother most of the time is tougher..he had to protect lil bro his whole life

Comment

David Haye is going to be passed around to both Klitschkos before its over with.
                    If he does pull the upset and beat Vitali, you know hes going to have to fight Wlad next.

Besides Wlad isnt going anywhere and will be fighting for at least a few more years. Vitali is on his last leg here and I doubt will have more than two more fights. If he wants Haye as one of his last few fights, let him have him.

Comment

Working...
                    X