No announcement yet.

A boxers menue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boxers menue

i need someone to break it down to me what is a boxers eating habit from as soon as you wake up and before you go to sleep.

p.s i mostly want feedback from spinksjinks.

Originally posted by triggerhappy
    i need someone to break it down to me what is a boxers eating habit from as soon as you wake up and before you go to sleep.

p.s i mostly want feedback from spinksjinks.
    Fruits
    Chicken
    Turkey
    Fish
    Vegetables
    Water

That is pretty much what my menu consists of....Best advice to give is to stay away from any kind of beverages EXCEPT water. Eat your fruits in the morning preferably not even at all due to the sugar content. Go with LEAN cut meats no red meat either just white (turkey/chicken/fish).

Gorge on vegetables...In my lunches, I usually have a salad however I will pack together a green pepper and some baby carrots as a snack.

Just keep it clean, no processed foods...If it is in a bag throw it out...Make it all NATURAL. White meats/vegetables/fruits...And PLENTY of water...Drink about 8 servings of water a day (about 16.9oz to 20oz)

I also incorporate whey protein in my diet....NO MILK!

That is really about it, A lot of people have their own ways of eating, some will say eat potatos and bread. However I cannot it makes me slow and sluggish....

Just keep it natural and stick w/ the basics is my best tip for you.

Comment

Hey Spinks, you could start an "ask the jinx" thread!!

your getting your own fan club. not suprised because i cant find much fault with your nutritional knowledge.

Comment

Out Of All The Answers On These Thread Spinks Is The Only One That Makes Complete Sence.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
          Hey Spinks, you could start an "ask the jinx" thread!!

your getting your own fan club. not suprised because i cant find much fault with your nutritional knowledge.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Trigger, I hope that helps you and gets you on the right tracks.....

When you go to the store just remember 1 thing...Stay in 2 section.

Produce/Meats...Lean of course.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
            Out Of All The Answers On These Thread Spinks Is The Only One That Makes Complete Sence.
            i happen to agree, Spinks does make sense and has good knowledge but i find others knowledge good too.

I did a lot of work on nutrition at college and its my opinion that diffenent food combinations work for different people so its an idea to listen to everyone's opinion before you decide because it may suit you better.

Comment

i happen to agree, Spinks does make sense and has good knowledge but i find others knowledge good too.

I did a lot of work on nutrition at college and its my opinion that diffenent food combinations work for different people so its an idea to listen to everyone's opinion before you decide because it may suit you better.

Ohh yeah, Some advice I find on here is helpful...Especially when it comes down to training...Now I have gotten that on track and I am geared up and ready to go on all levels My training rocks....

But each body is different and accepts and rejects different things....

Listen to all knowledge and apply it to see how it works for you....

Just because something works for one doesnt mean it will have the same effect on you, We are totally different people.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                Ohh yeah, Some advice I find on here is helpful...Especially when it comes down to training...Now I have gotten that on track and I am geared up and ready to go on all levels My training rocks....

But each body is different and accepts and rejects different things....

Listen to all knowledge and apply it to see how it works for you....

Just because something works for one doesnt mean it will have the same effect on you, We are totally different people.
                I think a lot advice can be given on nutrition but a far as menu's go everyones taste buds are different and people react to diffenent food different. Unless you dont care what you eat its important to create your own diet using good advice.

Its like you cut milk, potatos and bread from your diet and i couldnt, i love drinking/eating them.

How is your training going? Are you at that boxing gym yet or training at home?

Comment

i work out 5 day a week and today i just realised that protein shakes with milk are not really good i am gonna start useing water

Comment

I think a lot advice can be given on nutrition but a far as menu's go everyones taste buds are different and people react to diffenent food different. Unless you dont care what you eat its important to create your own diet using good advice.

Its like you cut milk, potatos and bread from your diet and i couldnt, i love drinking/eating them.

How is your training going? Are you at that boxing gym yet or training at home?

Ohh yeah, Im not a big fan of milk so it was easy it was the bread and potatos that got to me.

My training is going great, Im waiting for a call from a trainer who trains at his home though. I met a couple of people who train at the gym I was supposed to go to but cant and they volunteered to spar and help me out and get me on track, So everything is good just waiting for the gym to extend its hours or the guy who trains from his home to give me a ring.....

Yes triggerhappy splendid Idea!...When mixing it with milk athough it tastes better does no good for you....Especially after a workout you need to drink it with water that way it absorbs into your body faster. You need to get the protein into your body within 30-45 minutes after a workout to build and rebuild muscle.

Glad you came around...Im sure you will enjoy it when your buds get used to the taste.

Comment

Working...
                    X