No announcement yet.

Englands fallig apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Englands fallig apart

Dont deny it - we have happy slappers, groups of youths attacking people and so many other problems. What can we do to stop this? Inforce a law saying cream tea must be consumed at 4 o clock and people must play cricket on sundays?

Originally posted by platinummatt
    Dont deny it - we have happy slappers, groups of youths attacking people and so many other problems. What can we do to stop this? Inforce a law saying cream tea must be consumed at 4 o clock and people must play cricket on sundays?
    Find another uninhabited island and stick them all on there!

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
      Hardly falling apart.

There are big problems now, but there have always been.
      The problems are just different ones.

Comment

This obsession with chavs, feral youth, happy slapping and all that bollocks has been taken too far. Every generation has had a youth culture or parts of it that have been demonised by the media. MODS and rockers, punks, hippies have all got the same treatment...and the chav thing just seems to be a cheap way to take the piss out of the working classes.

Comment

i hope the slap thing comes to america. i'll always do it

Comment

happy slapping,ide hardly say thats a major problem,atleat theyre not killin eachother,things like this r happening bcoz thers nothin else 4 them 2 do,i know thers other things 2 do than go round hittin people but u get my point,and i agree with the steriotype thing,thers always gonna be groups of ppl hangin around causin trouble,but if beer and drugs wernt so easy 2 get at maybe that wud help

Comment

MODS and rockers,
              yeah man. England would be a much nicer place if the youth of today and split into two teams, then went to Brighton and kicked the **** out of eachother every bank holiday.

Seriously though in a country of 40 plus million people law of averages says 1 in 4 people is an arsehole. This aint New Zealand!

Comment

Id say the Happy Slap **** is on its way out anyway.

Anyone remember a similar fad back in the early 90's, it was like happy slapping but it was inspired by a tv commerical for Tango orange drink.

Back then we had no mobile phone cameras to record the slaps.

A big fat bald orange man runs up to a guy drinking Tango and slaps him hard. And then we start slapping each other! lol.
                Those were the days!

Comment

Yeah they changed that tango advert after cause kids was getting ruptured eardrums and **** from a severe tangoing.

Those were indeed the days

Comment

man I missed the tango days. There was a phase in at my school when 'nutmeg rush' was king. We raised the stakes and played with a tennis ball and made it illegal to close your legs, a kid ended up in the medical room everyday.

I got a ruptured eardrum from a punch, how hard where these kids slapping eachother lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X