Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander would beat Guerrero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I know who makes a more entertaining fight with Floyd.

Not Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Agree or disagree?

I personally think he probably would. So far, we've seen him in one fight where he looked great and one fight where I could have shot myself from frustration and boredom.

Guerrero has looked good, but also very vulnerable in both outings.
      Guererro would smash Alexander!

Comment

It would depend on the ref. Even if the ref does allow Devon to fall in and clinch excessively, Robert is not going to agree to that all night. It's going to take a lot to keep both his hands tied up on the inside BUT if the ref does allow it, he might be able to keep Ghost moving backward and fire when his weight in moving back like Salido and Diaz did.

Alexander likes to make fights ugly, but he is not a 'tough guy.' Bradley pulled his card and I think Robert would, too. It would be a pretty complicated fight for Devon to pull off IMO, he'd have to work a lot harder than Guererro would to stay out of danger and within range to land because he is known for coming up short on combinations when he is forced to the outside. Casamayor had some success moving on Robert after being hurt early on so he might be able to win some of the middle rounds, but down the stretch I think Ghost starts to really get to him...

I'd definitely pick Robert.

Comment

Assuming both fighters are clean I'd favour Devon A to win.

Comment

Umm, no..........

Guerrero would outbox Devon.

Comment

its 50/50 for me if Guerrero fights smart then he should out box Alexander but I think Ghost has a chip on his shoulder and makes it a war

Comment

Devon isn't known for being a big puncher so I think Ghost would box him a bit more than he did Aydin and Berto. If the fight went to the inside, I think Devon gets broken down and hit a lot while trying to hold Ghost. Robert has a mean streak and won't allow Devon to hold him without retaliating. Ghost 8 rounds to 4

Comment

Guerrero is the kind of guy that can make Alexander quit.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Assuming both fighters are clean I'd favour Devon A to win.
                    Of course you would....and we all know why!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Devon isn't known for being a big puncher so I think Ghost would box him a bit more than he did Aydin and Berto. If the fight went to the inside, I think Devon gets broken down and hit a lot while trying to hold Ghost. Robert has a mean streak and won't allow Devon to hold him without retaliating. Ghost 8 rounds to 4
                      I think Devon's uppercuts do more damage then Berto did and Alexander throws decent combinations a fight on the inside gives Alexander a decent chance but if Guerrero starts picking off from the outside like Kotelnik did I see him winning UD or get robbed of a UD

Comment

Working...
                      X