No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I like "Shoelace". But he might want to use his head against Bama. Those aren't little guys he will be running around against.
    I don't think Alabama is that good, tbh. Plus it's Saban, he can't and will not beat us. It will be like old days when he was getting his **** pushed in back when he coached our ******ed lil bro. I'm gonna relish in this victory for months when we beat him.

Comment

This isn't just a Michigan V USC or Michigan V Bama thread.........unless you want it to be though. This can be a college football general thread too.

Comment

is Michigan even ranked?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          is Michigan even ranked?
          I think they are in the top 10 in the preseason rankings for the A.P. and USA Today.

Comment

Michigan couldnt beat my Bulldogs.......sit down

Comment

I think they are in the top 10 in the preseason rankings for the A.P. and USA Today.
              They will be like Ole Miss a few years back that started at like 6th and finished the season unranked

Comment

oh wow...thats impressive...but then again, if sorry ass Notre Dame is in the top 25, i guess Michigan has to be a few notches above them

Comment

oh wow...thats impressive...but then again, if sorry ass Notre Dame is in the top 25, i guess Michigan has to be a few notches above them

Our big pare won't be happy with this......

Comment

Our big pare won't be happy with this......

did you read that Rick Reilly article about Notre Dame? Tua's been mad since Tuesday

Comment

did you read that Rick Reilly article about Notre Dame? Tua's been mad since Tuesday
                      Link meow.

Comment

Working...
                      X