Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please don't hype him up into something he's not. I like the way he fights and is exciting but I have a feeling people are going to jump on the bandwagon soon. Just like Ricans are doing it with Delourme.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Please please don't hype him up into something he's not. I like the way he fights and is exciting but I have a feeling people are going to jump on the bandwagon soon. Just like Ricans are doing it with Delourme.

young aggressive fighters with solid skills are hard to come by

the key is the aggressive part
      it's a dying form of art. pardon some of us for being excited.

i've also adopted al bernstein as my grandpa
      if he likes him, i like him; damnit

wow.

Comment

dude normally I agree

but

1350 punches

incredible to be honest

and he will be on The Boxing Lab tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          that would be insane action
          He's not seasoned enough and would have to move up a weight class, but that's FOTY right there.

Comment

I had featured Leo in my "Prospects that Nobody seems to be talking about" thread but I get the feeling people are gonna be talking about him now lol. Man what a worker he is. Great body punching, unbelievable stamina, and whats more: He's actually got good defense! For a high volume puncher type, that's a rare attribute I think. I drool over a Mares-Cruz fight in the future, man what a fight.

Comment

Can't expect anything else from a Margarito wanna be always with something stup1d to say

Comment

It's not hype, I been watching this kid since he had 10 or so fights. He's improved incredibly and his work ethic is amazing.

He's 23 years old, has 21 fights and is already a world champion. I think he's doing pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  It's not hype, I been watching this kid since he had 10 or so fights. He's improved incredibly and his work ethic is amazing.

He's 23 years old, has 21 fights and is already a world champion. I think he's doing pretty good.
                  Mrs Fantastic thinks he knows it all. Good luck getting thru him, his opinions are facts

Comment

i'm officially a fan. he lit up the compubox like a christmas tree.

1,350!

And not to discredit him BUT malinga is basically a human punching bag

Comment

Would love to see him in there with Darchinyan or Agbeko.

Stay away from Moreno.

Comment

Working...
                      X