No announcement yet.

Metrosexuals?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexi
    Wow, there sure is alot of dick waving in here!

I bet all u 'gay' haters are always checking out urselves in the mirror, checkin out how buff u are! Just like u check out other guys dicks in the changing room, to see if u measure up!

Being a 'real man' is not giving a **** wat other guys do. All that winging sounds kinda *****-like to me!
    not a gay hater... just don't know anyone personally who would go through all that grooming trouble. well, I groom... I shower, I shave, I brush my teeth, clean my ears, clip my nails... you know? going to a spa and getting a mudpack is much too weird for me doll. sorry, not waving my dick (although, would you like me to?? j/k ), just too weird for me. and the fact that they have a term... metrosexuals? wtf??

how you been?

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
      not a gay hater... just don't know anyone personally who would go through all that grooming trouble. well, I groom... I shower, I shave, I brush my teeth, clean my ears, clip my nails... you know? going to a spa and getting a mudpack is much too weird for me doll. sorry, not waving my dick (although, would you like me to?? j/k ), just too weird for me. and the fact that they have a term... metrosexuals? wtf??

how you been?
      you are right bro, and the next thing we know, with these movie stars somewhat promoting it, it will be a male standards, which is kinda hard to imagine... even an eyebrow pluck???

Comment

i don't mind going to the spa, put on some lotion when i can clearly write the alphabet on my arms with my nails, i don't get all the fuss ...

Comment

I bet all u 'gay' haters are always checking out urselves in the mirror, checkin out how buff u are! Just like u check out other guys dicks in the changing room, to see if u measure up!

Being a 'real man' is not giving a **** wat other guys do. All that winging sounds kinda *****-like to me!
          Well, I measured my dick the other day and it has grown longer. How's that for checking myself. You want a pic of my dick?

Comment

you got it all wrong dude, first this term was coined by a fashion magazine about a year ago describing "straight men" who deviates the norm by partaking feminine activities.... they are not gay, for if they are then there's no point having this thread! what i'm trying to state here is that these "men" are funny because for me they are doing activities not commonly ascribed to men. They want to look handsomely masculine by doing feminine stuffs! and it's ironic!
            I WILL NOT SHAVE BODY HAIRS, not in a million times!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack
              you are right bro, and the next thing we know, with these movie stars somewhat promoting it, it will be a male standards, which is kinda hard to imagine... even an eyebrow pluck???
              see what i mean? thanks bro for sharing with me a common sentiment

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
                you got it all wrong dude, first this term was coined by a fashion magazine about a year ago describing "straight men" who deviates the norm by partaking feminine activities.... they are not gay, for if they are then there's no point having this thread! what i'm trying to state here is that these "men" are funny because for me they are doing activities not commonly ascribed to men. They want to look handsomely masculine by doing feminine stuffs! and it's ironic!
                I WILL NOT SHAVE BODY HAIRS, not in a million times!

bro LEXI is not a dude she's a Gal ...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                  bro LEXI is not a dude she's a Gal ...
                  kala ko bading pre....

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
                    kala ko bading pre....
                    ehehehe, kala ko rin...

Comment

My daughter dated one of these so called "metro sexuals". For starters he didn't like boxing, which marked him down as a bit suss in my books, plus he looked one step away from cruising for ass instead of poon. Thank god that didn't last long. About 11 years ago I worked with a guy who was a bit useful in a fight, straight as they come, who had his ****ing eyelashes dyed
                      Scary thing is he's now a policeman! I reckon all this beautifying malarky is just societies way of further emasculating men. **** me, next thing Beckham will be having sympathy periods to match his wife

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X