Is Floyd a drug user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Yeah, I agree with this......

think about it bro...like someone else mentioned earlier, the erratic behavior, the UStream rants...the indecisiveness

plus that whole Josie thing...dude was up at what? 3am? 4am? looking for drama?

then he wigs out on a rent-a-cop that asked him to fix his parking?

its either yayo paranoia or roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      think about it bro...like someone else mentioned earlier, the erratic behavior, the UStream rants...the indecisiveness

plus that whole Josie thing...dude was up at what? 3am? 4am? looking for drama?

then he wigs out on a rent-a-cop that asked him to fix his parking?

its either yayo paranoia or roid rage
      Or maybe the combo of everything finally coming back to bite him in the ass. Sooner or later the effects will show.

Comment

Originally posted by d@zmx View Post
        hold on a minute lads how possibly could arguably the best boxer in the world be on drugs and fight and that standerd with that stamina doesnt make sense to me maybe hes just got a screw loose its pretty common in fighters!?

well he only fights once a year...and its not like he fights at a PAC-like pace...the dude sits in the pocket and potshots

and even if he did fight at a fast pace, ever heard of Joe Calzaghe? i've read reports that he would snort rails before getting into camp...his stamina didnt seem that hindered

Comment

Maybe, or maybe he's a space cowboy....
          or maybe you are just racist

Comment

After all the dumb **** he's been doing, I can't help but think that this dude gets high. Don't get me wrong I respect him as a fighter and I think he's probably the best boxer ever (not fighter, I consider Pac the best fighter). But he acts similar to how crack heads out here be acting. A guy on his level does not go around beating his ex wife infront of his kids, then threatening them of harming them if they snitch, or run people out of the road at gun point.

So just a simple question, Is Floyd a drug user?
            Well, you know what they say: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Comment

Yeah. He's also a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Well, you know what they say: "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree"
                I must spread reputation around before I can give to mathed again.

Comment

Dont mean to be racist but isnt that how all black peop.....oh never mind

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    Dont mean to be racist but isnt that how all black peop.....oh never mind
                    Reported for racism, ps: that was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by d@zmx View Post
                      hold on a minute lads how possibly could arguably the best boxer in the world be on drugs and fight and that standerd with that stamina doesnt make sense to me maybe hes just got a screw loose its pretty common in fighters!?
                      Then you'd be surprised with me telling you that Whitaker, Chavez, and Sugar Ray Leonard all did drugs/drank in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X