Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Like I said, I think the perception everyone had including Roach is that Mosley had more in the tank than he actually did.

I think if you were to ask Roach right now, Pac would knock him out.
    It sucks that Roach didn't take the chance when he was offered the option.

Comment

Originally posted by iÐoL View Post
      It sucks that Roach didn't take the chance when he was offered the option.
      Dismantling Cotto then stopping Shane would be ridiculous.

If people weren't suspicious before, they certainly would be after that.

Comment

Originally posted by iÐoL View Post
        I don't have beef with anyone.

I'm simply stating that TS is laughing hysterically at the fact people think Mosley could have beaten Pac. My question is if Pac could have beat Mosley so easy, why was the fight turned down so many times?

I don't think Mosley would have beaten Pac anyway.
        My last post was referring to the TS.

And you pose a very good question there. The same one I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I agree completely...

Although it would almost be a waste of time fighting Shane after he just lost a lopsided fight to Floyd.
          Yeah, the fight is a waste of time now.

But if he had go to Shane before Floyd, then it would have been great for Pac's legacy. Plus I think it would have been a really entertaining fight.

I guess from here, Pac's only option at 147 is Mayweather. Mayweather has just destroyed Mosley, who was the only other viable option at Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            roach has elzeimers... he forgot that shane is 38yo and inactive

mayweather and pac are the best rightnow.... no one even comes close to their levels

i fukn despise the fact that so-called boxing historians/experts on here think otherwise
            If Williams can make 147 I am not confident of a Pac win.

I would love to see Pac go down to 140 and fight Bradley. I would favor Pac but I think it would be interesting.

I think Martinez beats Floyd @ 160 and I would favor P-Will to beat Floyd at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              roach has elzeimers... he forgot that shane is 38yo and inactive

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Stlyes make fights.

Pac's style is perfect for shane to win.

I have no doubt if slow Clottey can land power shots on pac. Shane can land on pac. And since Pac isn't all that elusive a fighter opting to meet offense vs offense. It would come down to who gan hit harder and who can take the most punishment. I think most people think the bigger man Shane can take more and dish out more.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                  Stlyes make fights.

Pac's style is perfect for shane to win

I have no doubt if slow Clottey can land power shots on pac. Shane can land on pac. And since Pac isn't all that elusive a fighter opting to meet offense vs offense. It would come down to who gan hit harder and who can take the most punishment. I think most people think the bigger man Shane can take more and dish out more.
                  Early on it would be but the longer the fight goes it would benefit Pac style more.

Comment

*Gasp*

The audacity to believe the hardest hitting man at 147 didn't stand at least a very strong puncher's chance against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      If Williams can make 147 I am not confident of a Pac win.

I would love to see Pac go down to 140 and fight Bradley. I would favor Pac but I think it would be interesting.

I think Martinez beats Floyd @ 160 and I would favor P-Will to beat Floyd at 154.

williams and martinez are good.... but not even close to the two p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X