• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clottey lost to Cotto and Margarito
    Cotto lost to Margarito
    Mosley lost to Cotto
    Margarito lost to Mosley

These are the 4 best fighters when Pac entered the WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION and PAC FOUGHT THEM ALL.( Will fight Mosley) them coming of bad performances are idiots excuses because they lost to each other. They didnt lose to any GateKeepers or other contenders like Judah, Cintron, Collazo or Quintana. THey lost to their fellow ranked welters.

And Pac is giving away at least 12lbs againts them on every fight.

Mosley is done because he lost to FLoyd? I thouth Floyd is the best fighter around? he's supposed to lose to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      How can people **** Manny Pacquiao's recent opponents? what the **** is wrong with these people? Fighters losing automatically become shot fighters?

Would you pick undefeated Andre Berto to beat Shane Mosley?

Barrera got knocked out he came back and win again
      Morales and Marquez lost they came back and win titles again.

Is the standard "Rank a fighter on his last loss"?

Manny Pacquiao's last 5 opponents

Ricky Hatton
      Miguel Cotto
      Joshua Clottey
      Antonio Margarito
      Shane Mosley

Ricky Hatton was undeafeated at 140 and was RING Lineal Champion ( Given )

Now after the DLH fight in 2008 ( which was Pac's 1st @147 ) here is the RING Welterweight Rankings

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rweight--2000s

1. Antonio Margarito
      2. Miguel Angel Cotto
      3. Shane Mosley
      4. Joshua Clottey
      5. Manny Pacquiao
      6. Carlos Quintana
      7. Zab Judah
      8. Luis Collazo
      9. Andre Berto
      10. Isaac Hlatshwayo

So Entering the Welterweight Division in 2008 PAC has fought and will fight all the TOP 5 Welterweights!

Yeah i understand the Made to order, Plodding fighter, tailor made, hasnt look good in awhile, peds and all the others ****s.

Please respond with actual data and educated opinion pls
      This is the thing with me (a Mayweather fan). Floyd was getting all the hate way before Pac was anywhere near WW. When he came to WW Floyd was contemplating retirement and the chant was "Cotto, Margarito, Cotto". I never take any credit away from Pac. He's good. But you cant praise Pacquiao and spite Floyd's career. Basically the emergence of Manny sparked a resurgence of the hate that was already brewing from these so called Pac fans. It just "justified" hate from folks that dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

and in that time Berto still hasn't proven ****. I mean seriously, 9th ranked Hernandez and a jr weler Ortiz after pulling out of the Mosley fight? Hard to blame him too much though. He has it too easy with HBO's gift 1 million dollar paydays for mismatches

Comment

Clottey lost to Cotto and Margarito
          Cotto lost to Margarito
          Mosley lost to Cotto
          Margarito lost to Mosley

These are the 4 best fighters when Pac entered the WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION and PAC FOUGHT THEM ALL.( Will fight Mosley) them coming of bad performances are idiots excuses because they lost to each other. They didnt lose to any GateKeepers or other contenders like Judah, Cintron, Collazo or Quintana. THey lost to their fellow ranked welters.

And Pac is giving away at least 12lbs againts them on every fight.

Mosley is done because he lost to FLoyd? I thouth Floyd is the best fighter around? he's supposed to lose to Floyd
          top post man. that's a perspective from the olden days, the golden days of boxing where top fighters fought each other all the time and were still considered top fighters after. this has been long lost with the ermergence of the internet and fickle nuthugging fans who are quick to hate and write off fighters as bums and shot after a loss

Comment

How can people **** Manny Pacquiao's recent opponents? what the **** is wrong with these people? Fighters losing automatically become shot fighters?

Would you pick undefeated Andre Berto to beat Shane Mosley?

Barrera got knocked out he came back and win again
            Morales and Marquez lost they came back and win titles again.

Is the standard "Rank a fighter on his last loss"?

Manny Pacquiao's last 5 opponents

Ricky Hatton
            Miguel Cotto
            Joshua Clottey
            Antonio Margarito
            Shane Mosley

Ricky Hatton was undeafeated at 140 and was RING Lineal Champion ( Given )

Now after the DLH fight in 2008 ( which was Pac's 1st @147 ) here is the RING Welterweight Rankings

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rweight--2000s

1. Antonio Margarito
            2. Miguel Angel Cotto
            3. Shane Mosley
            4. Joshua Clottey
            5. Manny Pacquiao
            6. Carlos Quintana
            7. Zab Judah
            8. Luis Collazo
            9. Andre Berto
            10. Isaac Hlatshwayo

So Entering the Welterweight Division in 2008 PAC has fought and will fight all the TOP 5 Welterweights!

Yeah i understand the Made to order, Plodding fighter, tailor made, hasnt look good in awhile, peds and all the others ****s.

Please respond with actual data and educated opinion pls
            haters are gonna hate. If he challenged Vitali K and proceeded to beat the snot out of him they would still say "yeah well Vitali was old and shot etc etc. If he lost they would say "I told you Pac was crap"

He's one of the greatest fighters ever and is probably the most entertaining fighter on the planet end of ... who cares if a few jealous losers don't like him and try to belittle what he has achieved? Pac sure doesn't.

Comment

The only welterweights I'd give him for credit beating are Cotto and Clottey.
              Margarito was beaten to **** by Mosley, suspended for a year, unranked in 154 and looked like garbage in his fight prior to Pacquiao. And Mosley's last good win was Margarito..2 years ago..funny thing though, Roach wouldn't allow pacquiao to fight Mosley while he was the legit champ...and we all know the reason why...however other than those two, his record is great

Comment

when he became a threat to floyd, that's when the deep, obsessive hate began.

quite pathetic, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

i find this funny because its not only floyd fans who are calling manny out. u guys turn a blind eye to the other posters who do it as well. i mean, look at blackirish. he is nowhere near a floyd fan and he says the same thing. u have a number of boxing commentators saying the same thing. it seems the only ppl who dont see the truth fall under the banner of pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

No the hate began when he started taking the easiest possible fights that NO ONE wants to see

Comment

That was the Ranking when he entered the division. that's what i am talking about. When a fighter lost he's a bum?

Mosley and Margarito beats Berto as of this moment.

Martinez has done the better work lately?

I DISAGREE COMPLETELY.

Pac's last 5 opponents

Margarito UD12 - for a bogus belt at 150...
                      Clottey UD12 - threw almost nothing
                      Cotto TKO12 - docked two lbs (bob arum knew what he was doing when he did it)
                      Hatton KO2 - ATG dusting. credit is given where it is due.
                      Dela Hoya TKO8 - de la hoya was a walking dead man when they fought from making weight, and from his performance against forbes, was totally shot anyhow

Sergios's Last 5 opponents

Dzinruk TKO 8 - never been down, never been lost.
                      Williams KO2 - ko of the year. again, williams never stopped
                      Pavlik UD12 - mw champion of the world. dude weighed 180 in the ring that night
                      William LMD12 - i had sergio winning by two pts. fight was an absolute classic.
                      Cintron MD12 - sergio knocked his ass out. did you watch the fight?
                      he dropped him so bad he thought he got hit by a headbutt
                      it took him much longer than ten seconds to get back up
                      but if you complain enough evidently tommy kimmons will let you rumble after the fight in the parkinglot

Can you rationalize Martinez having the better competition?

maravilla was last year's fighter of the year
                      nobody came close

/ thread

Comment

Working...
                      X