No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

At a good weight, coming off a two year lay off.

Excellent performance

Well then so did Pac 3 times

Comment

Obviously you're baiting but actually i would say that's arguably the last time i saw Floyd at his absolute prime.

The speed, reflexes and footwork were all still there. I felt he slowed down a little bit after that one, obviously all those attributes were still excellent for a while after that, just not quite the same.

Comment

Haha...a JMM coming up two weight classes? For a catch weight fight, that Floyd didn't make weight for, and then refused to get on the scale the day of the fight? Nice to see some of you are easily entertained. The same Floyd who wouldn't fight Martinez or GGG if they came down one weight class to fight him because they were too big doe, even though the weight and size difference was the same as Floyd compared to JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Haha...a JMM coming up two weight classes? For a catch weight fight, that Floyd didn't make weight for, and then refused to get on the scale the day of the fight? Nice to see some of you are easily entertained. The same Floyd who wouldn't fight Martinez or GGG if they came down one weight class to fight him because they were too big doe, even though the weight and size difference was the same as Floyd compared to JMM.
          Sergio vs Floyd would of been interesting

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Well then so did Pac 3 times
            If you believe that then Ward dominated Kovalev twice including the KTFO and QUITValev loss

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              If you believe that then Ward dominated Kovalev twice including the KTFO and QUITValev loss
              Uh no ward got a gift then a gift stoppage via nut shots , it's all facts pac beat Marquez 3 times in the first fight the judge admitted he scored it wrong and that's why it was a draw, second fight clearly pacs, and the third fight PAC won close cause Marquez didn't bring it to the champ.

Comment

This is the best JMM?

Not

Or

The fat one is him at his best?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

This is the best JMM?

Not

Or

The fat one is him at his best?
                  He was drinking recycled riod piss in both

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Uh no ward got a gift then a gift stoppage via nut shots , it's all facts pac beat Marquez 3 times in the first fight the judge admitted he scored it wrong and that's why it was a draw, second fight clearly pacs, and the third fight PAC won close cause Marquez didn't bring it to the champ.
                    I have to add this stupid assery to my sig. You're a special kind of stupid.

If Ward got "gift" decisions and "gift" stoppage and Pac got "fact" wins.

You must be on drugs son because Ward's wins and pac's wins were both "facts". Ward edged out CRYvalev and then STOPPED QUITvalev.

Pac meanwhile got gifts 2 of 4 fights (1st and 3rd). Thankfully JMM cleaned his ass up in the 4th and I'm sure you cried about that although probably not as bad as when CRYvalev quit like an bitch

Last edited by Bjl12; 08-13-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X