No announcement yet.

Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios vs. Urbano Antillon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios vs. Urbano Antillon

I'm surprised Arum made this so early in their careers. I don't think you guys know how much of a lock this fight is to be a war.

Antillon's been around a while. It ain't "early" in his career at all.

He'd be in the top 35' rankings and big fight mix if he didn't choke against that Venezuelan.

Rios is pretty green though.

Either way its a good scrap.

Comment

every fight I've seen Rios in he goes to war and Antillon pretty much only knows how to pressure and attack, so I expect to see a good fight

Comment

Most prospects have been around forever, Sergio Mora was sparring Margarito while he was still an amateur we just never hear about them or pay attention to them like people do when you're Pacquiao's long time sparring partner.

This will easily be one of the best fights of 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Antillon's been around a while. It ain't "early" in his career at all.

He'd be in the top 35' rankings and big fight mix if he didn't choke against that Venezuelan.

Rios is pretty green though.

Either way its a good scrap.
          He didn't choke dumbass; he got smoked with a right uppercut. He beat the count, and looked o.k. to me, but the ref stopped the fight. One of the reasons he doesn't get bigger fights is because his manager is not liked in some boxing circles which has stagnated his career.

Comment

Guaranteed war!

Comment

Antillon is a bust imo, I think he might have left it all in the wars in the gyms. He hasn't gotten better but worst.

Comment

What's kind of funny is that this will be Urbano's second fight coming off of a loss yet Miguel Acosta is nowhere to be found. Strange...

Comment

I really like this fight also. Is going to be a very good fight. Is a step up for Bam Bam. And, it is a very important fight for Antillon, I don't think he can afford to lose this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X