Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Loves Mares Bout, But Wants To Shut Rigo Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate this Bull ***** Contract with Golden boy is about to expire and than the fight can be made. Fights should be made regardless of who's the Promoter. Bob Aurum has to go

Comment

Donaire by KO. This ain't the amateurs, and Rigo seems a bit chinny.

Comment

Donaire beats both but Rigondeaux would be the tougher task.

Comment

It would be nice to see the two go at it..... But I have no expectations that it will anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I think this is a good word for it. When these guys step into the ring with each other, they'll both be looking at the best fighter they've ever faced. I anticipate Rigo moving quite a bit, with Nonito pressing the action. That may not last too long, however; Guillermo hits hard. I have a feeling Donaire will ease up a bit once he feels Rigo's power.

I don't think Guille will open up at all, unless he hurts Nonito at some point. I believe Rigondeaux will be very cautious of Donaire's power...hence, the frustration. This fight could wind up being a little methodical, but end very unexpectedly. As I've said before, I give Nonito the edge in this match-up, but the fight won't be easy for either man.
            Good post, I agree wholeheartedly. Rigo will frustrate Donaire with his movements - Nonito (much like Broner) likes his guys to stand in there and trade/not move around or be defensive, because they can look spectacular against them... especially because they have the power to hurt them. It's when they get in with a guy that can move and counter with power of their own (which we haven't seen them against as of yet) that we will see what they are really about. Interesting, yet technical match up IMO. Nonito probably has the edge, having had the better (limited) competition up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              I will believe it when he sign.....he is talking and talking but still don't agree to fight....Rigo will KO him with a wicked body counter attack...
              Why are you so angry? Are you Cuban?........................o wait, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Why are you so angry? Are you Cuban?........................o wait, ****.
                lol hilarious

Comment

I'd rather see Mares. Would obviously not complain about Rigondeaux. But one of them has to be next.

Comment

I am cool with Donaire fighting Rigondeaux next. No way Mares vs Donaire happens Mares contract expires in 2014. So I hope Mares vs Santa Cruz and Rigondeaux vs Donaire happens in 2013. The two best fights that can be made at 122.

Comment

Brace yourselves Donai******s are coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X