Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    That's too long a fight. A groin shot would reduce that time by 4 minutes.
    Come on man, that's no way to win a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Come on man, that's no way to win a fight...
      Winning is winning, brother, when it comes to a street fight. I don't give a shit if I have to give him Indian Rug burns, Purple Nurples, or an Atomic Wedgie to win it, if I walk away and he doesn't, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Winning is winning, brother, when it comes to a street fight. I don't give a shit if I have to give him Indian Rug burns, Purple Nurples, or an Atomic Wedgie to win it, if I walk away and he doesn't, so be it.
        ha ha indian rug burns wtf

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          ha ha indian rug burns wtf
          The game you used to play in school, not the one described in "urban dictionary".

At least, I HOPE you didn't play the one described in urban dictionary in school...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            The game you used to play in school, not the one described in "urban dictionary".

At least, I HOPE you didn't play the one described in urban dictionary in school...
            lmao now im with you,the atomic wedgie is the finisher tho make him throw up his own balls

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that's really not an athletic build at all.

his chest is probably where they're focusing now. his back is huge. he looks like a huge guy. most of the recent top bodybuilders are under six feet tall. ronnie coleman is 5'11. jay cutler is like 5'9" tops. they're starting to get bigger/ taller, though, and coming to the sport with longer frames.

looking like that is the prodcut of a crazy diet, a crazy amount of work, a crazy amount of rest and water, and drugs. lots of them.

i don't really care for the process or the results.
              Cutler is short as hell. As wide as a tank though.

Comment

Working...
              X