Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Tim Bradley at 140 or 141 Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs Tim Bradley at 140 or 141 Who wins?

We all no Bradley aint got no power and he aint $h!t at 147. If he fought Brandon at a 141 catchweight to defend his title, who wins?
    Last edited by pimpgoz; 11-14-2012, 12:30 PM.

God I hope this fight happens. Bradley will out class Rios when this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
      We all no Bradley aint got no power and he aint $h!t at 147. If he fought Brandon at a 141 catchweight to defend his title, who wins?
      Bradley beats that man from corner to corner so badly, Rios might just retire from the sport after the loss.

Manny didn't want to rematch Bradley because he doesn't want to get beaten again.....he whooped up on Abregu who just stomped a mudhole in Dolurme. He whooped up on Peterson and Alexander who are both undefeated since the Bradley loss. He dominates the best of the best, I don't blame Pac for going after another watered down JMM fight.
      Last edited by mathed; 11-14-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Gotta pick Bradley. He just has more tools at his disposal.

Comment

bradley absolutely humiliates and exposes rios at will, at any moment, in whichever way he wants to.

Comment

Get serious now...rios doesn't have to let Bradley use any of his so called "tools." Rios is way bigger and stronger than him. He'd beat Bradley by KO around the 9th round. The only type of fighter who can beat Rios is a guy like Abril who never engages and tries to win an ugly decision. Bradley could try that but he's way too short. Abril was like 6 ft tall and long arms. Rios would eventually corner Bradley and do a number on him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley beats that man from corner to corner so badly, Rios might just retire from the sport after the loss.

Manny didn't want to rematch Bradley because he doesn't want to get beaten again.....he whooped up on Abregu who just stomped a mudhole in Dolurme. He whooped up on Peterson and Alexander who are both undefeated since the Bradley loss. He dominates the best of the best, I don't blame Pac for going after another watered down JMM fight.
              Watered down Marquez? don't you mean forcefully hydrated Marquez. this fight is at 147 and Marquez usually weighs in between 135-142 when fighting Pacquiao. He litterally answered my question on one of the ESPN Chats where I asked him do you plan to weigh in at your comfortable weight or at the limit and he answered 147. I was shocked at that.

He wanted the rematch with Bradley for pride but Arum wants to squeeze as much cash out of pacquiao before he retires and Marquez was the next best thing money wise. Everyone saw Pacquiao destroy Bradley and bradley is on his knees begging for a rematch even tho he claims he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                Get serious now...rios doesn't have to let Bradley use any of his so called "tools." Rios is way bigger and stronger than him. He'd beat Bradley by KO around the 9th round. The only type of fighter who can beat Rios is a guy like Abril who never engages and tries to win an ugly decision. Bradley could try that but he's way too short. Abril was like 6 ft tall and long arms. Rios would eventually corner Bradley and do a number on him.
                I also think Pacquiao would beat rios because he has no defense and I don't know how long his chin would hold up against that kind of power which he has never felt in his career. Maybe with Maidanas power from their sparring sessions but otherwise I don't know. I could see Bradley headbutting rios and escaping with a technical decision but I do see rios walking through Bradleys punches that lack both the power of rios and manny

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                  I also think Pacquiao would beat rios because he has no defense and I don't know how long his chin would hold up against that kind of power which he has never felt in his career. Maybe with Maidanas power from their sparring sessions but otherwise I don't know. I could see Bradley headbutting rios and escaping with a technical decision but I do see rios walking through Bradleys punches that lack both the power of rios and manny
                  you THINK pac would beat rios? roflmao, are you for real right now?? anyone who knows how to move can beat rios

Comment

rios wins no matter what game plan bradley uses. if he tries to muscle his way and engages on the inside with his slapping punches, rios will tear bradley apart with his hooks and upper cuts. if bradley decides to box on the back foot, rios will eventually pressure him to the ropes and deliver punishment. bradley has no chance but to head butt his way through this fight and hope he lasts the whole 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X