Andre Ward vs Adonis Stevenson "on HBO" january 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs Adonis Stevenson "on HBO" january 2013

Adonis Stevenson will fight Don George.
    He will beat Don George, opting probably for a more technical approach, as he benefited from a longer period of adaptation for assimilate the instruction of a good coach which has the advantage of transmitting his Experimented knowledge: Manny Steward...

Some of you guys will repeat the same song, like "he's not good enough", or he does not have enough "rounds" experiences, and other similar s***.
    However many fans and boxing commentators in north america, including "Showtime" declared ADONIS as the most powerful puncher in 168Lbs this year.

Once completing the Don George chapter, he’ll have the option to fight Andre Ward or Carl Froch.
    Yes! you heard me; Andre Ward clan just ask to fight the winner between Adonis Stevenson and Don George…
    This bout will take place in January 2013...

► Froch doesn't want to face Ward, and Ward knows it.
    ► But since his victory against Dawson, Ward believes in his chances to fantasize a victory over Stevenson; Which is impartially impossible.
    ► Ward is ambitious, and WBC #1 Nikola Sjekloca will not draw enough attention for HBO, but attraction is not the issue.
    ► Adonis Stevenson vs Don George, will position Stevenson into the IBF #1 spot.
    ► The purpose of all this is, Ward hopes to become the IBF #1 contender, and turn himself into the IBF mandatory challenger for Froch in March 2013, for the Unification of the WBC & IBF belts.
    ► HBO will buy this idea, even if they will miscaculated the winner.

But one thing I can tell you about this IS, asking for Adonis Stevenson, is a mistake.
    Adonis does not care if you were once great, if you're still great, if you’re an active world champion, if you’re younger, fast, strong, good, bad, ect…
    He doesn’t give a Crap.
    He will just ((( Go HAM ))) on both guys (Ward & Froch), and will grab the WBC & IBF titles and wear them on both shoulders, shortly; That's Superman...

■ Adonis Stevenson have the will to win, he's ungry, Beast mode Ungry...

I’m suprised Ward showed he got some between the legs.
    How come Froch couldn’t do the same, how come ?
    Now it’s clear, Ward is less coward than Froch, Clearly…

Froch shouldn’t avoid Stevenson like he did lately, because Adonis will knock on his door in March 2013, with the WBC belt on his left arm.

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 10-04-2012, 06:32 PM.

were you under the influence when you typed out this rambling idiocy?

Comment

Horus?..................

Comment

i didn't realize that stevenson was 35 years old, thought he was much younger

Comment

**** fight

Comment

what the hell am I reading?

Comment

He would be easily outclassed and battered by Ward but he hasn't done anything to be Ward's sparring partner forget opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                i didn't realize that stevenson was 35 years old, thought he was much younger
                Damn I didn't know that either I always thought he was in his mid 20s

Comment

I think I see what the thread starter is doing.

Stevenson has fought EVERY single fight of his in Montreal, except one. And that fight was still in Quebec.

Clever bastard.....

Edit: Stevenson has fought outside of Canada twice. My bad.

And they just replayed Stevenson vs Pryor Jr. the other night on Comcast Sports Net.

Ward would beat this guy pretty easily.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-03-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    Horus?..................
                    naw not enough colors

Comment

Working...
                    X