Thread: Chinny guy
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:59 AM #14
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
King Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really niceKing Ghidorah is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 233,119.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
yeah, that's pretty strange he didn't know who he was, but i mean, he's just focused on his career and i'm sure he wasn't following boxing growing up and stuff. either way, he seems like a decent guy. he did his time in prison like a man, and says he's ready to come back and really do something in boxing. here's an interview of him.
pretty ironic @ 3:05 though, he says he wants to focus on defense and not walking into shots, and this took place before the ishida fight.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
But he was pretty durable with Anne Wolfe and her training is meant for a guy like Kirkland...

Coming off a long layoff of fighting due to his sentencing I think that significantly affected the guy physically and mentally.......

I mean the fact that Ishida's punches (which were pretty damn accurate and effective....) affected him and hes not known as a hard puncher and Joel Julio is and he took Julio's best punches shows that my theory could be right about him.... Even though he koed his 2 other opponents that month.....i believe he was vulnerable to a decent Boxer type fighter.....
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote