Thread: Chinny guy
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:09 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
vacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond reputevacon04 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,138,206,118,783.03
Total Points: 5,139,207,149,694.00
i ran out of green to give, but have a gift. you're a very good poster from what i've seen. - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
yeah, that's pretty strange he didn't know who he was, but i mean, he's just focused on his career and i'm sure he wasn't following boxing growing up and stuff. either way, he seems like a decent guy. he did his time in prison like a man, and says he's ready to come back and really do something in boxing. here's an interview of him.
pretty ironic @ 3:05 though, he says he wants to focus on defense and not walking into shots, and this took place before the ishida fight.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Yeah, he didn't have a good defence, but the weird thing is that Ishida's punches were note even hard, his chin was just unbelievable bad. I don't know if he was sick, dehydrated, possessed by a glass chin spirit or what, but still I don't understand how he was knocked down that fast.
vacon04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<