Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In response to a thread defending Margarito...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
    TS i think you just got your career ended....

Comment

I like Margarito, and I'm not apologizing for it either.

Comment

This dude has 6 losses, and his only big win is a questionable win over Cotto.. It's perfectly fair to speculate he could have been plaster filled. I don't get the hype.

Comment

Ask this guy if you think people like Margarito shoud be let back into the sport..........o right you cant

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post

Ask this guy if you think people like Margarito shoud be let back into the sport..........o right you cant
            resto took all padding out his gloves...just gtfo this doesnt even relate at all you people just try so hard to make tony look bad

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post

Yes, Margarito should take responsibility for what happened to Billy Collins 25 years ago.

Comment

Margarito will lose the next big fight hes in. Without his plaster he just another Ricky Hatton......no actually hes worse

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                  Margarito will lose the next big fight hes in. Without his plaster he just another Ricky Hatton......no actually hes worse
                  hatton only lost 2 of his fights...to the two fighters the have been the best of this era...Margarito is back

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    obviously i wouldnt want my fighter to get exposed. Tony is innocent, your just following what the media says and does thats the only reason your against tony. The wraps were all tampered with everyone touched it. matter fact i think somebody set him up.
                    Who could possibly have set him up?

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      djemz just started a thread addressing "Margarito haters"

I just dont know how anyone can like this guy anymore....

He's a disgrace for what he did and Arum is also a disgrace for bringing him back. Just my opinion. Cheaters should be dealt with more severely in such a dangerous sport, Boxing is dangerous enough without putting bricks in your gloves...
                      so... do you have a stream?

Comment

Working...
                      X