No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "Ward Is Too Tricky, I'd Rather Not Fight Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch: "Ward Is Too Tricky, I'd Rather Not Fight Him"

I remember this being said by Froch in May, which leads to believe this is one reason he agreed to fight in this tournament instead of having to face his mandatory Andre Ward. Interesting, still Dirrell is no pushover.

Froch probably would fight Ward if he had to. It's just that he would rather not fight him if he could get a bigger purse. I think the way it was going to work was Ward and Dirrell were going to fight for the right to fight Froch and then Froch's mandatory would be enforced immediately. I like this scenario better though.

Comment

Get off Ward's dick.

Comment

How is he on Ward's dick? Froch is the one who made the comment.

Comment

War froch!

Comment

Well, Kessler and his fans will find out how tricky Ward is, and if it's really true.

Comment

After seeing him vs Miranda I dont blame anyone for not wanting to fight him. All that holding was rediculous. It was only Miranda for god sakes.

Comment

I think he's going to fight Froch in the UK next, if Hershman gets his way.

Comment

"I remember him saying "

I think your memory is shot to **** son.

Froch has never said anything about Ward.

Comment

I never heard this.

Also, Froch probably has the hardest route in the early stages. Dirrell, Kessler and Abraham...

Comment

Working...
                    X