valero, the next duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    i can see a resemblance, what do you guys think
    No, Duran was a solid all-around fighter. Valero could be somewhat stronger, but his technical side is lacking big-time.

Comment

i can see a resemblance, what do you guys think

I think he can never be the next duran in skills,resume, multiple weight titles.
      He should never be compared with Duran at this point of his career, with all due respect to Valero.

Comment

well guess i was thinking more of a facial resemblance than anything really, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          how can you compare ten loss duran to valero LOL. the dude is undefeated and has ko'd everyone. all time great coming thru. quick retire before you lose!
          Hahahaha! Cab drivers beware!

Duran fought and earned his wins and losses versus all time greats. He himself is an all time great, thus he is already bigger than Valero, stop disrespecting him.

Comment

well guess i was thinking more of a facial resemblance than anything really, hehe
            hahahaha, at first i said no ****ing way! bun then they do look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
              i dont think duran was as big a puncher as varlero is and because of that he actually thre better combo's. but yeah you can see comparisons in the way they fight, they aren't what you'd call a defensive fighter and they bring a real fury to the ring.

yet to see valero in a big fight (for 12 rounds!!) against quality opposition. imo a fight with katsidis down the line would be perfect.
              cmon man power comparison already??

Duran was KOing light heavyweights way after his prime how are you gonna tell me little valero has more power? Pacquiao has more power than Valero if you ask me

Comment

Working...
              X