Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton Could Learn From Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather talking he can beat Hatton isnt good enough. He has to get in the ring and prove it. Hatton thinks he can beat PBF. Unless Hatton gets in the ring we dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Hatton is 5'6.

End of thread.
      What about Sam Langford or Dwight Muhammad Qawi???

****, Tua is like 5'9 and fighting at Heavyweight, so is Toney, Tyson isn't much taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Attell View Post
        What about Sam Langford or Dwight Muhammad Qawi???

****, Tua is like 5'9 and fighting at Heavyweight, so is Toney, Tyson isn't much taller.
        Ok, let me say it this way.

Hatton is 5'6 with the frame of an 8 year old child, he can't carry the weight effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by margebishop View Post
          tszyu was better than anyone cotto has fought and mayweather for that matter.

let's see you move up in weight in only a few weeks. then fight a fast slick southpaw.

hatton will move up to 147 again in the future
          the key word is "WAS": Tszyu was 35, coming off a long layoff, having fought 9 rounds in 3 years, struggled to make the weight, etc. I think the weight was more of the problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
            Ok, let me say it this way.

Hatton is 5'6 with the frame of an 8 year old child, he can't carry the weight effectively.
            OK, true...his frame is freaking small...kind of weird because his head looks so big, but when you look at his upper frame, adding in the measurements, what the hell happened?

Comment

I wasnt impressed the way he beat Tszyu and everybody keeps forgetting the way Hatton fought because he had a huge home crowd advantge

Comment

You know Hatton, according to another website, said that Mayweather will lose to Oscar...I say, at least he has the balls to fight him

Comment

Well to Hatton's credit being the fact that hes 5'6 hes probably a natural lightweight.

Comment

Tszyu vs. Hatton 2 please!!

Comment

When people speak of Hatton they speak of him normally as a big guy, with a big frame. When Hatton was next to PBF Hatton was happy that PBF looked small and Hatton said he dwarded PBF, and he couldnt understand how PBF was going to keep him off for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X