Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with CBS is that they lack sports programming after The Masters ends, which is early April. To me if a guy is going to make a switch to CBS/Showtime it is better to do it in fall when they have football both college and pro. Selling to sports fans is a key, the best way to do that is to get tons of free advertising on other sporting events

I can understand why Showtime would open up the vault though as it is a matter of prestige.

I wonder if Floyd will get a softball interview on 60 minutes~ since that seems to be the business they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
      Bout damn time!

I'm just glad we won't be hearing the clowns from HBO giving commentary. But I guess this means, no 24-7?
      That's the best part about this. Showtime have their own little series.

People who think this is gonna be a mismatch are in for a big surprise IMO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Bout damn time!

I'm just glad we won't be hearing the clowns from HBO giving commentary. But I guess this means, no 24-7?
        Seconded!! I'm glad those hbo clownz will have watch from the couch at home lol. As far as showtime goes I just hope Paulies not on. Maybe this was the hold up and not fighter negotiations. Who cares money May back in the ring!!!

Comment

Well its about time !!!! He was fixing to win another DUCK OF THE YEAR award.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            Well its about time !!!! He was fixing to win another DUCK OF THE YEAR award.
            He ducked Hbo....My question is...Where does Guerrero play in all this...Will this be the Dive Floyd needed.

Comment

So basically Cotto vs Mayweather is floyds last ever appearence on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                He ducked Hbo....My question is...Where does Guerrero play in all this...Will this be the Dive Floyd needed.
                dang I was thinking that just before I read your post !!!!!!

I hope Guerrero is above a dive , I don't believe he would take it, but I wouldn't put anything past JR.

I believe he does those PED's that you do and get off of that doesn't show up in a test ,,,,,,,,,,all along the past 4 years. The high dollar spit and polish type like Gamboa was accused of using.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  If true, what a hypocrite Floyd is. He ripped Pacquiao when he fought on Showtime PPV and said that Pacquiao doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.
                  This is the first thing on your mind when you hear this news?

Comment

ORLY!? Shocking news!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

You have been saying over and over that Floyd will duck RG (sig) now he fights him and you say that RG will take a dive? Pathetic man.

Comment

Working...
                      X