Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am shocked !!!!! Where were the Watson Twins yesterday night ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am shocked !!!!! Where were the Watson Twins yesterday night ????

....So I watch Boxing yesterday and guess what, I only watch boxing events these days to see the Watson twins. And what happens? I watch Seth Mitchell vs Johnathon Banks and I don't see my favorite twins, only Daddy Watson showed up. Then I watch Broner vs DeMarco and I am in shock cause my beloved Watson twins still can't be seen anywhere. Saddened I went to bed yesterday, then today in the morning I wake up and I watch UFC 154 (which I recorded) between George St.Pierre and Carlos Condit and suddenly my heart almost stops beating from joy while watching the postfight interview as I see this:

Last edited by Salardo; 11-18-2012, 06:41 AM.

They walked to the ring with Broner..

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      They walked to the ring with Broner..
      really? guess I missed the ring walk then. cause during the introductions and the postfight interview they were not in the ring.

Comment

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum where present and rubber necking as usual.

Comment

they were there, i saw one behind Broner at post fight press

Comment

Lol...yea they annoy me too. I only seen one of em with Broner, but his entrance to the ring was so stupid I could barely watch.

Comment

Weren't they sat next to Broner's dad during the fight?

Not 100% sure but im sure i seen one of them sat next to Broner's old man when the camera was on him....

Comment

I know people are annoyed by them but in the same position we would all do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                  I know people are annoyed by them but in the same position we would all do the same
                  No we wouldn't. I'm sure we'd all go to the fights and sit ringside but not all of us would want to get our grinning mugs on TV, shamelessly standing behind the fighters in the ring, barking into their ears. The Watsons are talentless brats.

Comment

lmfao Watson douchebags

Comment

Working...
                    X