Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs Manny Pacquioa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even knowing the TS made this to get this exact reaction out of people like me, I am furious at anyone considering the thought of Judah being competitive with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
      Assuming Pac can come back and be his old self. He needs to prove that first. Its not like he's 25 years old any more.
      Any of the Pacquiaos that showed up for any of his fights in the last two years would have made mincemeat of Judah. The Pacquiao that Marquez knocked out would have made Judah quit in 4 rounds.

Comment

I had thought of this fight in my head as well for those of us from the NYC area know the Judah name from golden gloves etc..Judah as far as raw talent was amazing to watch, his hand speed was insane and his left hand packed 1 punch ko power. Now with all that said, he folds under the big lights he did it againts Tszyu, PBF and Khan most recently. If he had more heart I can honestly say that he would still be undefeated. He was beating PBF for 5 rounds..and even droped him..he was all over Kosta Tszyu in the 1st round..he was a beast..but his head aint there. So if they were to fight both in there prime..it would be close..I say it would be a toss up..either guy can get Ko'ed..i give Pac the edge..but not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
          Oh ofcourse he would!

I mean we all know that a slow,flat footed boxer who relies on weak ass volume punching(without plasters) would beat a guy who has speed,power,agression and actual high-level boxing skills.

Yeah boss, that makes alot of sense!

Lol Margarito has horrible boxing even for an mma standard.
          carlos baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            carlos baldomir
            End thread

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              carlos baldomir
              Beat me to it! Thanks, lol

Comment

Working...
              X