No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Bradley: Undefeated II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob says no.....
    bob is not going to have a choice..tim bradley is not stuid like manny pacquiao if he tells bob to make the fight bob will make the fight..

Comment

it would be a stinker lol

Comment

I don't see what many see on here(no surprise I rarely do)I believe May should not take a fight with Bradley before a tune up..Floyd is that great that he can still pull it off no doubt..But if he's slipping even a lil bit,Bradley will beat him...I know most are still sore that Bradley beat Pac,but the dude is no joke and is far better then giving credit for...

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Bradley needs to go back to 140. He would still dominate at that weight. At 147, I see guys walking right through him.
          So you see fighters like Guerrero Berto Brook Ortiz and Lopez beating Bradley??I sure as hell don't..

Comment

this fight is pathetic bradley has nothing to offer floyd, his style would play perfectly into mayweathers hands it would be a boring one sided yawn fest - i'd honestly rather see floyd up against fecking guerrero, at least that would be entertaining

Comment

Get ready for Bradley vs Floyd and Guerrero vs Canelo on May 4

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Get ready for Bradley vs Floyd and Guerrero vs Canelo on May 4
                canelo v floyd and guerrero v bradley would be better

Comment

I dont see Arum allowing Bradley anywhere near Floyd. Unless, Top Rank has no confidence in Bradley ans simply want to cash him out.

Comment

bump

if Bradley gets by marquez I want to see Floyd fight Bradley in may 2014

after that pacman or Garcia in September 2014 or a canelo rematch.

Comment

Bradley's loss was on display for the whole world against the second biggest draw in the sport. No one will buy him as "undefeated."

I still hope Bradley beats Marquez and gets away from Top Rank to make this fight. At the very least he'd do everything he possibly could to win, though he'd get dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X