Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    JMM would have beat floyd at 135 and 140. IMO if Floyd rematched JMM, JMM would have beat Floyd as he would be accustomed to the weight.
    In fact we can erase that win off of Floyds resume as he got an advantage in it.

Im fair nearly all the time, but if you want to play games with me, you got to know who you playing with.
    can you count to potato?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I dont want people to think anything. I said we will never know for sure if Manny could've beaten Miguel with the 2 lbs and that the weight was an advantage for manny. No more no less.

why did you edit your JMM post?

No one is crying either, we were debating the thread topic when you jumped in and quoted me. There is no reason manny did it except for the advantage, same as any other fighter.

You are somehow trying to make the CW seem noble or a non factor because you like Manny.
      Most boxing fans will tell ya, that Pac would beat Cotto regardless of the CW, yet you want to go on about we will never know for sure comments like you speak for the majority or something.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs. Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
      I said dont play games with me, you dont want to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Do you need English lessons as well?

Look you even CAPITALIZED it.
        ANYONE who believes that a professional fighter who is as experienced and accomplished as DLH would voluntarily come into a fight against a faster, more nimble fighter at 145lbs is smoking bath salts.

There's NO WAY in hell that DLH would have done that looking for any advantage. You just suffer from an education that will allow you to bask in that sort of stupidity.

If DLH voluntarily came in that way then he might as well have come in blindfolded or with one hand tied behind his back because it would make as much sense.

I know common sense isn't as common as some say, but if you think about it long enough you might have a chance of understanding exactly what I'm writing about.

Keeping in mind that DLH had just come off from fighting BHOP at MW.

GTFOH with that nonsense.

Only Wacktards pretend that they've seen what has and has not been stipulated in contracts.

I don't have to know what was on the contracts. I just have to know how boxers have been doing things for over a century .. and then look at how Pacquiao's opponents seem to do things so differently against the same common opponent. And leave it to the Wacktards to defend by saying "no one put a gun to their head".

Well no one made Pacquiao stipulate unfairness when looking for ATG credit. He did it to himself and if you think that won't be considered you're dim.

Take your time. Chew on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          At least he didn't attempt to unify belts at a catchweight like the guy in your avatar. Talk about cheating history.

Maybe the fact that his belt was a product of a robbery makes it better?
          The difference between you and I is that I dogged the hell out of Oscar for trying that with Hopkins and cheating Sturm.

You slurp Pac's dick no matter how many times he can fool you (Catchweight paper title fights, gift against cherrypicked Marquez)

Comment

Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
            SO Marquez was bloated for his 130 and 135 lb fights too? Because he was weighing 145 on fight night at those weights too. Pacquiao as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              ANYONE who believes that a professional fighter who is as experienced and accomplished as DLH would voluntarily come into a fight against a faster, more nimble fighter at 145lbs is smoking bath salts.

There's NO WAY in hell that DLH would have done that looking for any advantage. You just suffer from an education that will allow you to bask in that sort of stupidity.

If DLH voluntarily came in that way then he might as well have come in blindfolded or with one hand tied behind his back because it would make as much sense.

I know common sense isn't as common as some say, but if you think about it long enough you might have a chance of understanding exactly what I'm writing about.

Keeping in mind that DLH had just come off from fighting BHOP at MW.

GTFOH with that nonsense.

Only Wacktards pretend that they've seen what has and has not been stipulated in contracts.

I don't have to know what was on the contracts. I just have to know how boxers have been doing things for over a century .. and then look at how Pacquiao's opponents seem to do things so differently against the same common opponent. And leave it to the Wacktards to defend by saying "no one put a gun to their head".

Well no one made Pacquiao stipulate unfairness when looking for ATG credit. He did it to himself and if you think that won't be considered you're dim.

Take your time. Chew on that.
              Maybe you learn not to accuse others of STIPULATING things you have 0 evidence for, like you just admitted.

And ROFL at your appeals to common sense. If you had any, you'd realize in no time that such an arrangement goes against all common sense.

Comment

Most boxing fans will tell ya, that Pac would beat Cotto regardless of the CW, yet you want to go on about we will never know for sure comments like you speak for the majority or something.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs. Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
                again, floyd beiong less fair in your opinion isn't what the thread is about and has no bearing on the topic.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs.

we agree on the bolded, underlined part. As for the rest of the sentence, off the thread topic,most people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                  The difference between you and I is that I dogged the hell out of Oscar for trying that with Hopkins and cheating Sturm.

You slurp Pac's dick no matter how many times he can fool you (Catchweight paper title fights, gift against cherrypicked Marquez)
                  No, it's just really hypocritical hounding someone for something your main guy is guilty of, to a greater extent as cheating history goes.

I don't think I've made 1 thread about DLH's CW transgressions. You on the other hand have probably made over 100 threads/posts about Pac CW for each DLH CW thread/post.

But at least I give you credit for not recycling well exposed falsities, as many of your fellow travelers are inclined to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    again, floyd beiong less fair in your opinion isn't what the thread is about and has no bearing on the topic.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs.

we agree on the bolded, underlined part. As for the rest of the sentence, off the thread topic,most people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?
                    Again most think that Pac would beat Cotto regardless, get over it. Dont let it eat you up. Trolling isnt the answer to your problems trust me.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 11-26-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Again most think that Pac would beat Cotto regardless, get over it. Dont let it eat you up. Trolling isnt the answer to your problems trust me.
                      Not bothering me at all. But no one who thinks it can prove it. Like I said, we will never know.

most fair people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?

Comment

Working...
                      X